GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Eclectic goth

Go down 
+19
KittyKat
Revenant
SPF
Arkhum
Dog Soldier
Ginger_Snaps
PorcelainPirate
Taraiha
Kasmira
darkwave_71
Maxmordon
eyvind
Akasha'sMistake
EvilHippyEmperor
helen damnation
mydarkside
GhostRed
Gomez
semyaza
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Velvet Spider
Master
Master
Velvet Spider

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Eclectic goth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclectic goth   Eclectic goth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:33 am

I'm definitely an 'antique' Gothic. Fashions: black lace, velvets, antiques, pointy boots, hats, shawls, gloves, etc.

Have tattoos on both my arms elbow to wrist, all old school (skeleton gentleman in 1930s-style suit and derby, Edward Gorey's black cat on a pedestal, vintage-style open coffin, spider, grim reaper, cobwebs, gargoyle, bats flying around full moon, black heart with lace).

Appreciate classical music.

I actually know Gothics in their 60s and 70s. Oddly enough, we all seem to have had a fascination with the macabre even as children. Were rain lovers, drawn to historic cemeteries, Day of the Dead, Poe, night lovers, rather introverted, into mystery and suspense, candle burners, not sun lovers, social misfits, fond of hearses and were oh so dramatic.

We've definitely matured, yet our wonder of the darkerside and eccentricity have never waned...
Spider
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/velvet_spider/Arsenic-and-Black-Lace

Eclectic goth
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4