GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Goth Going For LG Style Icon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taraiha
Witch
Witch
Taraiha

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Goth Going For LG Style Icon Empty
PostSubject: Goth Going For LG Style Icon   Goth Going For LG Style Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:04 pm

Hope it's OK to post this here.

Anita De Bauch from Heavenly Hair (some will know her as CradleFalls) is running in the campaign to find the next LG Style icon. I'll copy her original post here to save trying to explain it all again...

Vote Here

Quote:

I'd really appreciate a click. Apparently LG are looking for a model who is "unique" and "interesting" to be on a billboard in Cardiff and do a shoot in London, among other things! Amazingly, last time I checked I was at 16th place out of 100 people.

So, if you'd like to help get an alternative face on a national mobile phone campaign, please vote for me by clicking the link above. It's really appreciated. Thank you!

06.07.08 EDIT: Thank you for the amazing response! I've already gone from 16th to 3rd place overnight!!

I noticed a couple of people asking where they could see how I was doing; the ranking is here. If my photo is in that first slot when the competition closes in September, I'm off to London! And if anyone from here is available, I'll take you to lunch Wink

You can also forward the page to friends via the website, here. (They don't spam the addresses you enter, I checked.) Fankoo!!
Back to top Go down
http://rhomany.org.uk
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764

PostSubject: Re: Goth Going For LG Style Icon   Goth Going For LG Style Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:19 pm

Done.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: Goth Going For LG Style Icon   Goth Going For LG Style Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:18 pm

^Ditto.

This would be awesome if she won!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goth Going For LG Style Icon   Goth Going For LG Style Icon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goth Going For LG Style Icon
Page 1 of 1