GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread

Go down 
+23
muratsuki
Apocalypse
endless dark
gloomth
Taraiha
blackorchid
Arkhum
KittyKat
Anthropomorphic
Morella
Symmentha
Kasmira
darkwave_71
GWE
helen damnation
EvilHippyEmperor
Maxmordon
eyvind
PorcelainPirate
Ginger_Snaps
Akasha'sMistake
Nika
idledoll
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:28 am

You realize the flatiron industry got an economic boost with the raise of emo.
I was looking up hairstyles for things to do once I finish getting my dreads fully removed (about 20 dreads have about 4 inches left- god it hurts combing the bastards out) and finally had to bite the bullet and look up 'emo hair styles' to find anything close to what I want and I guess one of the requirements for being emo is having stick straight hair? Every picture on the web is of absolutely straight hair- I think it's funny that it's part of the uniform. Very Happy I shall have to look elsewhere as I am not blessed with this hair nor do I want to iron it every day..hmmm
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:46 am

Can I get a job ironing emos' heads, do you reckon.
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:53 pm

shoving a hot iron in their face isn't quite the same thing... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:20 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
Akasha'sMistake wrote:
Because of the differing time zones... I'm always the only one on here... confused
Actually it isn't the time zones at all, we're just avoiding you. We all log off as soon as you arrive, and send each other emails like "OMG it's her again! Doesn't she, like, get the message. And did you se what she was wearing?..."
Twisted Evil

Wink

Well tough noodgies. I'm here and I'm queer. lol!
Back to top Go down
Taraiha
Witch
Witch
Taraiha

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:31 pm

KittyKat wrote:
You realize the flatiron industry got an economic boost with the raise of emo.
I was looking up hairstyles for things to do once I finish getting my dreads fully removed (about 20 dreads have about 4 inches left- god it hurts combing the bastards out) and finally had to bite the bullet and look up 'emo hair styles' to find anything close to what I want and I guess one of the requirements for being emo is having stick straight hair? Every picture on the web is of absolutely straight hair- I think it's funny that it's part of the uniform. Very Happy I shall have to look elsewhere as I am not blessed with this hair nor do I want to iron it every day..hmmm
Screen goes hazey as the 'back to the year of' lines wash over it... Wibble wibble... wibble wibble... wibbnle wibble...
Quote :

You realize the flatiron industry got an economic boost with the raise of emo Goth.
I was looking up hairstyles for things to do once I finish getting my dreads fully removed (about 20 dreads have about 4 inches left- god it hurts combing the bastards out) and finally had to bite the bullet and look up 'emo Goth hair styles' to find anything close to what I want and I guess one of the requirements for being emo Goth is having stick uber straight crimped hair? Every picture on the web is of absolutely heavily straight crimped hair- I think it's funny that it's part of the uniform. Very Happy I shall have to look elsewhere as I am not blessed with this big hair nor do I want to iron crimp it every day..hmmm
Now just add another paragraph about not being blessed with raven black tresses and a quick whinge about not wanting to bleach the colour out after and/or your parents won't let you use a permanent one so it fades to brown after 3 washes and you're back in 1984. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rhomany.org.uk
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:45 am

Damn, where's the clapping smiley when you need it?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:37 pm

So the more time I spend by myself the more time I think about what happened and I've seriously been contemplating the idea of a malpractice case against the urgent care Dr. who barely looked at me, ignored me telling him al my sever symptoms, told me I had the flu and to go home and sleep it off when less then 24 hours later I was all but dead on an Emergency room table and soon after lost the baby.

I contacted a family friend who's a well known, established lawyer in the area and asked if I was wasting my time thinking this or if I had a real case. I don't like the idea of going to court and having to relive all this again but I want the guy to fully understand that his negligence cost one life and almost cost two and I don't want this to happen to other people.
Back to top Go down
Morella
Master
Master

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:25 am

KittyKat that is awful. Even if you do end up suing and don't win, the best you can due is damage this guy's reputation just by taking him to court. I don't know what else to say except that it really sucks when people cease to see you as a person that way.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:47 pm

KittyKat wrote:
So the more time I spend by myself the more time I think about what happened and I've seriously been contemplating the idea of a malpractice case against the urgent care Dr. who barely looked at me, ignored me telling him al my sever symptoms, told me I had the flu and to go home and sleep it off when less then 24 hours later I was all but dead on an Emergency room table and soon after lost the baby.

I contacted a family friend who's a well known, established lawyer in the area and asked if I was wasting my time thinking this or if I had a real case. I don't like the idea of going to court and having to relive all this again but I want the guy to fully understand that his negligence cost one life and almost cost two and I don't want this to happen to other people.

Babe if you were in the UK I would march you into our offices and get you to see Bill (The Man Who Can). I hate what happened to you and London and if anything you may be helping other people in the same situation.
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:21 am

My house has been taken over by Rock Band for PS3. I guess its ok as it has keeps Mr.Ripp busy on his 4 days off. But really I'm sure it isn't good for you to play that much PS3.

And i still cant find a job.... stupid jobs.
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:03 pm

I lost my job because the doctor told me to stay off work for a week (because I kept fainting). I'm really gutted Sad
This is just a horrible week in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:06 pm

So bad to hear that, Porcelain. We hope to know why are those fainting problems and you can get a good job again and soon
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:40 am

PorcelainPirate wrote:
I lost my job because the doctor told me to stay off work for a week (because I kept fainting). I'm really gutted Sad

Ohh hon I'm sorry! .... have your fainting spells resolved, I hope? Your health is the most important thing! I love you
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:42 pm

PorcelainPirate wrote:

I'm so sorry you lost your job sweetie but the main thing is to get yourself to the doctors and establish exactly why you're fainting
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:58 am

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
Ohh hon I'm sorry! .... have your fainting spells resolved, I hope? Your health is the most important thing! I love you
helen damnation wrote:
the main thing is to get yourself to the doctors and establish exactly why you're fainting

No. I'm sorry people, but if we are going to be properly goffic about this, the main thing is to ensure that if one does faint, one does it in a suitably elegant, Victorian fashion; preferably on a convenient chaisse-lounge...

Seriously, though: Get yourself checked out, my dear Pirate, this may turn out to be something trivial, but it is best to be sure. Where would the rest of us be were we to be deprived of your company for too long?
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:29 pm

Well, I spoke to the doctor this morning, and he couldn't find anything wrong with me, but he's gonna run a few more tests on my blood. I'll check back this afternoon to see if there's anything wrong. By the sound of it, its most likely cause was stress, which fits in with things lately Mad
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:53 pm

I have to cut my hair off! LOL I'm kidding, but I was on my MySpace and there was a message from an ex and he has the same hair that I do now (long and black with mod/emo-ish side swept bangs) so it was a tempting thought. Grrr.....
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:57 pm

Thanks to being unable to get to my own dentist until 22nd September I am now trying to deal with my tooth pain by taking paracetemol and ibuprofen in two hour intervals (recommended by dentist). This is giving me heartburn and the squits! Hell at least I wont feel pain from my tattoo on Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:03 am

I am affraid that my sleeping problems are returning... last night I only slept 3 hours because of a nightmare and couldn't sleep back until mid morning

Also my cold is the same, not better nor worse... it's a mysterious decease only called as "the virus" that's affecting a lot of people
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:32 pm

I spent the past week deathly sick.. strange stomach problems. Had a fever of 39C.
finally I feel somewhat normal.
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:51 am

^I am glad to hear that! That sounds awful! affraid
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:36 am

The Spawn walked in on Mr.Ripp and i having sunday morning sex.

I don't think i will ever have sex again.

Thankfully she had no idea what we where doing.

I'm scarred for life.
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:45 pm

Haha! Kas got caughted! Tell her you were practicing for the next Olympic events? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:50 pm

KittyKat wrote:
Haha! Kas got caughted! Tell her you were practicing for the next Olympic events? Very Happy

IT was soooooooooo worse then getting caughted!

She came in the room and thank GOD we where under the covers...

She jumped on top of Jon and started bouncing around. She then proclaimed that we where making a daddy sandwich and he was the meat................. it was so many kinds of bad.

We have been caught before. This was on a whole new level.
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:57 pm

OMG, Kas, I think I owe YOU the bottle of booze for that one!

I still remember crawling into my parents bed one night because I couldn't sleep (I must have been maybe 7) and my dad came out of their bathroom nakid cause he didn't know I was there...I pretended I was asleep real fast! Luckily the room was dark so he was backlit so you couldn't really see anything. Thank gods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next