GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread

Go down 
+23
muratsuki
Apocalypse
endless dark
gloomth
Taraiha
blackorchid
Arkhum
KittyKat
Anthropomorphic
Morella
Symmentha
Kasmira
darkwave_71
GWE
helen damnation
EvilHippyEmperor
Maxmordon
eyvind
PorcelainPirate
Ginger_Snaps
Akasha'sMistake
Nika
idledoll
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
idledoll
Master
Master
idledoll

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-23

General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread Empty
PostSubject: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:42 pm

1. Relationships suck (at times).
2. Work is boring, I have no book to read and I'm ready to go home.
3. I don't feel like going to the gym tonight, but I'm making myself go 4 times a week.
4. That is all.

...for now.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nika
Master
Master
Nika

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:41 pm

Stupid fucking bank.....

Sorry, I'm not normally that colorful with my laguage, but the crap that the bank just put me through required that....
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:59 am

I think... I am annoying people on endless' board... Sad
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Master
Master
Ginger_Snaps

Number of posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:01 am

What makes you think that?
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:39 am

I just got the impression... I buggered Endless to death in the Smiley thread...

But in my defense, I didn't have the luxury of an edit button! I depend on that thing too much.
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:34 am

I have to LEAVE for work in half an hour, and my uniform has only jut come out the washing machine (we don't have a tumble dryer). And I'm tired, and pissed off that I was forced to work today rather than attend a dear friend's funeral. I think I'll go to Lush today if I can and pester them. I'm much better at soapy things, and at least they treat me right Sad

Oh yeah, and my teenage sister treats my beloved parents like poo Mad
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:40 am

good luck with that.
Its weird, over here in california I'm still up late at night and I have not gone to bed. and the vampire hours are waning...
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:41 am

PorcelainPirate wrote:
I have to LEAVE for work in half an hour, and my uniform has only jut come out the washing machine (we don't have a tumble dryer). And I'm tired, and pissed off that I was forced to work today rather than attend a dear friend's funeral. I think I'll go to Lush today if I can and pester them. I'm much better at soapy things, and at least they treat me right Sad

Poor of you Sad that suck, tell your sister to respect more your parents!. And not going to a funeral, well, my mom has been in that situation too. When she got a job as attorney she couldn't ask for holidays or days off for an entire year.

It can't rain all the time, Porcey
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:23 am

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
I buggered Endless to death in the Smiley thread...
affraid
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:24 am

PorcelainPirate wrote:
That's what teenagers do, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:25 am

Much to my shame, I remember Embarassed
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:29 am

Fortunately they grow out of it.

...or meet with tragic and mysterious accidents when there are no witnesses around.
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:07 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
Akasha'sMistake wrote:
affraid

Aiiee that's right! Buggered means something very different on your side of the pond! (Sorry!!!) Shocked
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:26 pm

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
Akasha'sMistake wrote:
affraid

Aiiee that's right! Buggered means something very different on your side of the pond! (Sorry!!!) Shocked
It depends on the context and usage. Over here we'd be more likely to say "I bugged Endless to death" or "I buggered Endless's thread"
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:14 pm

That made me titter! At least you did it with a smile Akasha! Laughing
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:46 pm

Bad week. Very bad week.

Opened with a funeral, middle bit mostly comprised of an all-out war with the assholes who employ me, close friends moping over boys, and all my technology rebelling. As a grand finale, all my friends cancelling on me at the last minute, for the ONE night a month I actually ENJOY clubbing. Sad

Oh yeh, and I have bad hair.

No Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:51 pm

PorcelainPirate wrote:
Bad week. Very bad week.

Opened with a funeral, middle bit mostly comprised of an all-out war with the assholes who employ me, close friends moping over boys, and all my technology rebelling. As a grand finale, all my friends cancelling on me at the last minute, for the ONE night a month I actually ENJOY clubbing. Sad

No Mad Sad

Poor Zadi No Sad

Don't worry, when you are in the bottom the only way available is the top
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:52 pm

This is why I fully intend to have a damn good week next week!
Back to top Go down
GWE
Master
Master
GWE

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 pm

PorcelainPirate wrote:
Bad week. Very bad week.

No Mad Sad

I'm just about to give you some more bad news..... sit down!

I spoke to Fay the other day and Inner Santum maybe closing down in july 09! No

Love
GWE
XXX

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.GothicBrides.co.uk
Ginger_Snaps
Master
Master
Ginger_Snaps

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:59 am

July of 2009? At least you have a good year heads up.
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:36 am

Ginger, you fail to understand... Inner Sanctum is the only noteworthy alternative shop in the immediate (IE, bus distance) area! Sad

All my dreams MUST come true next week now, right? No
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:03 am

I hope you have a better week now Porcelain. its August already, so its the start of a new month!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Master
Master
Ginger_Snaps

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:24 am

PorcelainPirate wrote:
Ginger, you fail to understand... Inner Sanctum is the only noteworthy alternative shop in the immediate (IE, bus distance) area! Sad

All my dreams MUST come true next week now, right? No

Ah, I see. I'm already accustomed to there not being any type of goth shop around me. Maybe within the year anther good shop will pop up.
Back to top Go down
darkwave_71
Master
Master
darkwave_71

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:08 pm

On Saturday, for the 1st time in ages, I opted to go to the local "goth festival" that's held at the only club in town that has a goth night. Three years ago the fest had been at a neighboring bigger club, and used to be so big that they closed the street in front of the club to hold the overflow of people.
Judging from Saturday's "fest" I guess lots of the past attendees have gotten out of their goth phase...

After dressing to the nines I went to the club. When I walked in to the club around 11-ish I could only think "awwwww craaaaap!": Tho there were a handful of punkers there most of the clubgoers looked like they walked off the street. There was no sign of anything festive. I had to backup to the admission booth to make sure "yep, its supposed to be tonight..."
Having lost $5 I figured I'd at least get a drink & leave. As I got the drink I saw some friends nearby, a married couple who run the local corset & leather gear shop. Good folks, btw!: http://www.fyrechylde.com/services.html

Anyway we compared notes & figured that, apart from MySpace, the club had done no advertising for the event. Still, they pulled in some folks but they were there to see this "goth rawk!!" band the club had booked. When I left around 1:00 a.m. a goth dolly or two had finally wandered on in (the place shuts down at 2, btw). But after getting more than my fair share of stares & giggles from the Hot Topic crowd I figured "yep, stick a fork in it: goth is done in this town! Thud Grr..grumble, grumble..
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:28 pm

It isn't just your town I'm afraid.

The local "Possession" Goth night managed to attract only a few dozen people this month. Admittedly there were very few non-goths in the club, but the sad truth is we could scarcely have packed the dance floor had we tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next