GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread

Go down 
+23
muratsuki
Apocalypse
endless dark
gloomth
Taraiha
blackorchid
Arkhum
KittyKat
Anthropomorphic
Morella
Symmentha
Kasmira
darkwave_71
GWE
helen damnation
EvilHippyEmperor
Maxmordon
eyvind
PorcelainPirate
Ginger_Snaps
Akasha'sMistake
Nika
idledoll
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-22

General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:36 am

KittyKat wrote:
Then who's the aunt we keep in the attic that no one wants to talk about?
Shh! We don't talk about her...
Back to top Go down
Arkhum
Master
Master
Arkhum

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:51 pm

EHE, you forgot to feed and water her again.

General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 Ppic610
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:22 pm

Rolling Eyes My precious little Kittenbutt just went into heat for the first time....can't get her fixed for a couple months so now we have to listen to the insistent howling she makes- good thing she's cute... cat
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:44 pm

KittyKat wrote:
Rolling Eyes My precious little Kittenbutt just went into heat for the first time....can't get her fixed for a couple months so now we have to listen to the insistent howling she makes- good thing she's cute... cat

At first I soooooo thought you where talking about your self.......
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:45 pm

yeah well this having to wait six weeks after 'mommy surgery' ain't helping my mood either LOL
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:30 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
If we're a family, can I be the mad old uncle that everyone hopes won't talk to them at family get-togethers?

I was speaking with Morbid Doll, I think, about how we are all a big family and we said EHE was the creepy uncle who quotes Churchill, smells like gin and has his room in the basement but none of the kids were allowed to go there alone.

General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 1181147836
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:35 pm

^^just dont sit on his lap.....
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:12 pm

Maxmordon wrote:
EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
If we're a family, can I be the mad old uncle that everyone hopes won't talk to them at family get-togethers?

I was speaking with Morbid Doll, I think, about how we are all a big family and we said EHE was the creepy uncle who quotes Churchill, smells like gin and has his room in the basement but none of the kids were allowed to go there alone.
Their parents won't even allow them to go in there in groups.
Armed.

Kasmira wrote:
Oh go on, little Kasmira. Wiggle for your uncle EHE...
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:54 am

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:

Kasmira wrote:
Oh go on, little Kasmira. Wiggle for your uncle EHE...

Only if you give me candy............. Wink
Back to top Go down
Arkhum
Master
Master
Arkhum

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:24 am

A tidbit rant..........Just as I'm getting enough courage to do the blue/black mohawk thing, I get a job that requires me to look like every tom, dick, and harry...uuuummm tomalina, dicksona, and harriet perhaps. I'm glad to finally have a job but it sux to have to conform. I can't even wear my piercings. I can't even color my hair. It has to be natural color. I wish I had done more things to get me into a field more suited to my taste in cultures.

Signed
Happy I have a job, bummed I have to conform
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Master
Master
Ginger_Snaps

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:33 am

At first this was just funny, but then it soon escalated into just a nuissence. (read from the bottom)

Date: Aug-17-08 08:05 PM
Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:bitch
I have reported and blocked you.

--Previous Message--
Sent: Aug-17-08 08:03 PM

HAHAHA what will be the next? dragons,faries? THIS IS SOO FUCKING GAY HAHAH PLEASE STOP.
--Previous Message--
Sent: Aug-17-08 07:58 PM

You don't know jack about me, so this is for you:
[the image was that of a mugger being viciously attacked by a werewolf so I won't post it here]

--Previous Message--
Sent: Aug-17-08 07:49 PM

Hmm oh yeah,you need a dick in your ass to respect a priest like me. But you must be another american fat ass that no one care about. Okay FUCK YOU AND DIE. There´s a lot of people who really need (GOD) and not a dildo.

--Previous Message--
Sent: Aug-17-08 07:38 PM

And this is supposed to intimidate me? You are definitely living up to the "anus" part of your name.

I'm a prick? You are the one that is using foul language at me. This really speaks massively of your character. You didn't have to message me in the first place.

And yes, I am a "gay lover" because I love the gays and the courage they stand up with in face of adversity and all that you "Christians" throw at them.

--Previous Message--
Sent: Aug-17-08 07:23 PM

I have GOD what you have? You are a shame for my country! fuck you prick,you want a explanation bitch? well... I´m intelligent,because I study!. You are a fuck gay lover bitch. comen you are just an´ass.

--Previous Message--
Sent: Aug-17-08 07:16 PM

MY face is a result of genetics, but the picture you see is just a profile avatar--not what I really look like. Again with the explicatives, don't make an agnostic tell you what you shouldn't say.

--Previous Message--
Sent: Aug-17-08 06:59 PM

Where did you get your face bitch?

--Previous Message--
Sent: Aug-17-08 06:04 PM

First off, as a Christian you should be above the world and not use such explicatives.
Secondly, I would rather be in hell with my own kind then in heaven with you. It's your god, your rules, you burn in hell.

--Previous Message--
Sent: Aug-17-08 04:23 PM

tsc tsc tsc Mary.. when you will fuck learn? huh?

--Previous Message--
Sent: Aug-16-08 05:23 PM

ARROOOOO! You just made my day. I think it is You that has the demons.

--Previous Message--
Sent: Aug-16-08 05:16 PM

You fucking ugly bitch,stop faking those demons to people. You need to accept GOD in your life.
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:00 am

whoa! Somebody's off their meds! If they're going to offend you and try to earn 'street cred' with their crude remarks least they could do is learn grammar and spelling.

Always use God when you lack your own brain...
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:46 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
--Previous Message--
Sent: Aug-17-08 07:23 PM

I have GOD what you have? You are a shame for my country! fuck you prick,you want a explanation bitch? well... I´m intelligent,because I study!. You are a fuck gay lover bitch. comen you are just an´ass.

I am sure God, sorry GOD, must be soooo proud to be associated with this person. In just two lines this person shows how deeply to heart they took Christ's message of loving your neighbour. I would love to see this person's copy of the bible:

And they said unto him "Lord, who is my neighbour?"
And he replied: "fuck you prick,you want a explanation bitch?"

I am also forced to question what exactly this person does study? I think we can discount English for a start.

Their assertion that this study has made them intelligent also seems a touch presumptious to me. There is a world of difference between intelligence and education, but it rather appears to me that this person has successfully evaded both.
Back to top Go down
blackorchid
Master
Master
blackorchid

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:43 pm

I am here to rant. I have been getting ready for a very large art show this coming weekend for months. Now Florida may be getting a hurricane, and I hope all is well, and no one is hurt, however, the rain from that hurricane is supposed to make it to Virginia by this weekend. Yes, this weekend. Which means the art show will be rained out, and there is no rain date. Cost 200 dollars to get in this show, and it will be shot!!! No refunds, no second chance.

I am angry. Mad
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:01 pm

Well that works out for the person hosting the show who gets to keep everyones $200..

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have a dry spell till after your show!
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:37 am

I think my brains completely gone. I had a Dr ap last week- showed up a day late. We reschedule for today and I showed up 3 hours late - got my times mixed up. Argh! We're trying it again Wed. Hopefully I'll actually make it to this one...course I then have to explain that I'm living on another planet to my DR.
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:53 am

KittyKat wrote:
I think my brains completely gone. I had a Dr ap last week- showed up a day late. We reschedule for today and I showed up 3 hours late - got my times mixed up. Argh! We're trying it again Wed. Hopefully I'll actually make it to this one...course I then have to explain that I'm living on another planet to my DR.

They have pills for that.
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:35 am

I think that's the problem- too many pills as it is!
Back to top Go down
Arkhum
Master
Master
Arkhum

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:10 am

KitKat on too many pills

General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 Cat-li10

Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:14 pm

...from the special effects team behind the original Star Trek.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:16 pm

KittyKat wrote:
We have the opposite problem. We keep turning up to the GWE's appointments to be told "Oh, we've rescheduled it. Didn't you get the letter we never bothered sending?"
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Because of the differing time zones... I'm always the only one on here... confused
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 pm

My teeth hurt Sad

I think this could be down to me chewing gum like a maniac in order to curb the cravings for a lovely cigarette or perhaps I am in the early stages of developing lockjaw. Some say that could be a blessing
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:47 am

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
Because of the differing time zones... I'm always the only one on here... confused
Actually it isn't the time zones at all, we're just avoiding you. We all log off as soon as you arrive, and send each other emails like "OMG it's her again! Doesn't she, like, get the message. And did you se what she was wearing?..."
Twisted Evil

Wink
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:22 pm

Phase 2 is bumping into you as you walk by causing you to drop your lunch on the floor so we can point and laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread   General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next