GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Last movie you watched?

Go down 
+24
Dog Soldier
nsanelilmunky
Gomez
Oblivia
blackorchid
Velvet Spider
shortpsycho
Apocalypse
Taraiha
darkwave_71
helen damnation
KittyKat
angeluk3
Symmentha
eyvind
PorcelainPirate
EvilHippyEmperor
Akasha'sMistake
Maxmordon
Nika
Kasmira
Morella
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
angeluk3
Master
Master
angeluk3

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Last movie you watched? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:46 pm

Last film i watched was Phantasm, i love all of the Phantasm films so will be watching the rest over the coming nights.
Back to top Go down
http://www.illwillpress.com
eyvind
Master
Master

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:51 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
If only someone could unearth a copy of Lon Chaney's "London After Midnight".
I would LOVE to see this.

I guess there is a compilation of existing scene shots, but that just doesn't cut it
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:31 pm

A 1940's Mexican film based on the Venezuelan novel Canaima; about the rubber extractors on the Amazon forest (Canaima is a the evil god of the jungle of the natives)
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:34 am

Frankenstein meets the Wolfman.
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:47 am

THAT is one COOL movie Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:02 am

House of Frankenstein was better... Bela's interpretation of Frankenstein was a bit dissapointing whereas him playing Igor in HoF is pure gold
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:35 pm

Brazil and Time Bandits. I loves me some Gilliam! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:38 pm

KittyKat wrote:

God, he is my idol!

I can't wait for The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:47 pm

Lost Boys: The Tribe

I have to say it's badness was super great. I will be picking up a copy and watching it again. Much popcorn was tossed at the TV. But then we let the dogs in to eat it.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:17 pm

KittyKat wrote:
I still can't believe that they gave Time Bandits way as a cover mount on a Sunday Newspaper. Best £1.20 I have ever spent!
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:23 pm

Are you kidding? That's amazing! They don't so things like that anymore =/
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:42 pm

You'd be amazed what they give away. I picked up a copy of Wim Wender's "Wings of Desire" last year!
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:26 am

There Will Be Blood. Quite good, some parts kinda reminded me Kubrick's style
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:01 pm

Coffee and Cigarettes. Jim Jarmusch is one of my favorite directors and this film in particular is gold (Roberto Benigni, Steve Buscemi, Iggy Pop, Tom Waits, Cate Blanchett, Jack and Meg White, Bill Murray...and thats just those I can remember)

I found a copy at Ross the other day for $3.99 which horribly pleased me since it's part of the Criterion Collection so at most stores it ranges from $25 to $35
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:29 pm

KittyKat wrote:
Coffee and Cigarettes. Jim Jarmusch is one of my favorite directors and this film in particular is gold (Roberto Benigni, Steve Buscemi, Iggy Pop, Tom Waits, Cate Blanchett, Jack and Meg White, Bill Murray...and thats just those I can remember)

I found a copy at Ross the other day for $3.99 which horribly pleased me since it's part of the Criterion Collection so at most stores it ranges from $25 to $35
I've only seen "Night on Earth" and "Ghost Dog" by Jarmusch, and I did enjoy them both.

Of course he also made an appearance in the wonderfully bizarre "Leningrad Cowboys Go America"
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:35 am

Eraserhead

"In heaven, everything is fine"
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:35 pm

Journey To The Center Of The Earth in 3D

Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:57 pm

I made the mistake of watching Eraserhead while pregnant. Traumatized me just a little- LOL.

EHE you should see Down By Law. That's another great Jarmusch film. I haven't seen Night on Earth but Rab has, loves it and we've been meaning to find a copy of it.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:21 pm

Bride and Prejudice bounce

Absolutely brilliant and I defy anybody to keep their feet still!
Back to top Go down
darkwave_71
Master
Master
darkwave_71

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:29 am

The Dark Knight!
Lived up to the hype.

Tho I liked Iron Man better. What a Face
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:27 pm

"Gladiatress" on TV last night. An unashamedly silly romp through ancient Britain, as celtic princess Worthaboutapig of the Dubonet tribe sets out to rescue her sister Dwyfuc from Rome, and prevent the Roman invasion of Britain.

A lot of the humour is in the delivery, and the stereotyping of British women, the British in general, and every other european race they could fit in, but there are a few good bits of dialogue:
"You've been gone years."
"Yeah. I would've written, but you know, no paper or alphabet."
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:17 am

Day Watch.

Post-Soviet light wizard fights a cold war with rockstar vampires and werewolves while pretending to be from the phone company and saving us from the thousand years of darkness, finding love in a jinxed witch and meets his son part two, seeking for the magic wish-granting chalk and resolving who is framing our hero

It's better than sound, and a smashing hit in Russia
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:37 am

Oddly enough, I just bought the prequel, "Night Watch", last night having only seen a few snatches of it, and having heard good things.
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:42 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
Oddly enough, I just bought the prequel, "Night Watch", last night having only seen a few snatches of it, and having heard good things.

So what your saying is you only saw a few snatches but you bought it anyway. ha ha ha ha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:47 pm

Kasmira wrote:
EvilHippyEmperor wrote:

So what your saying is you only saw a few snatches but you bought it anyway. ha ha ha ha Very Happy
You're a smutty dirty girl, and I ought to put you over my knee and spank you hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last movie you watched?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next