GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Last movie you watched?

Go down 
+24
Dog Soldier
nsanelilmunky
Gomez
Oblivia
blackorchid
Velvet Spider
shortpsycho
Apocalypse
Taraiha
darkwave_71
helen damnation
KittyKat
angeluk3
Symmentha
eyvind
PorcelainPirate
EvilHippyEmperor
Akasha'sMistake
Maxmordon
Nika
Kasmira
Morella
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonRaven
Master
Master
MoonRaven

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Last movie you watched? Empty
PostSubject: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:53 am

Whether it was at the theater(cinema) or rented.
Let us know!!
Back to top Go down
http://raven721.deviantart.com
Ginger_Snaps
Master
Master
Ginger_Snaps

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:39 am

Since my internet and computer were acting up today, I rewatched Resident Evil: Apocalypse and Darkness Falls.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
Master
Master
MoonRaven

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:54 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Since my internet and computer were acting up today, I rewatched Resident Evil: Apocalypse and Darkness Falls.

Darkness falls...hmm i think i hated that movie
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
Master
Master
MoonRaven

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:57 am

oops. Not that one. It was 'Darkness' that I didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Morella
Master
Master

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:18 am

Eastern Promises. Extremely lame plot that even Viggo Mortensen's perfect Russian couldn't save.
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:58 am

The last movie i watched was so bad i cant remember the name. We watched it last night lol.
Back to top Go down
Nika
Master
Master
Nika

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:48 am

Finally got to see 'The Dark Knight'. Words can't describe the awesomeness that is! I need to see it again, I think.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Master
Master
Ginger_Snaps

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:00 pm

I'd have to say that Dark Knight does look interesting, and even though I am not a fan of Heath Ledger his performance looks pretty good (so in my eyes, he might just legitimately earn that posthumous award).
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:41 am

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Extended Version)
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:48 am

Oyster Farmer....

AWWWWWWWWwww what a corny chick flick. But Alex O'Loughlin was wonderful.

And MAN that Dock Scene is worth the price of the DVD alone... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:37 pm

Maxmordon wrote:

I really enjoyed the Lord of the Rings trilogy, but there is one bit of The Two Towers that really irritates the hell out of me.

Helm's Deep. Theoden and his men are preparing to be beseiged by Saruman's armies. Tired warriors cast frightened eyes at the horizon...

But wait, they are not alone! Hope springs* as a detachment of elves approaches the fortress.
In perfect time, the Fair Folk march up to the gates, all identically clad in slightly boring grey. The most famed archers in all Middle Earth, each carries a bow upon their left shoulder...

...and there isn't one f***ing arrow amongst the lot of them.

(*especially in the womenfolk, who are wondering if Legolas has any brothers)
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:38 pm

Oh, and the HTE's review of the movie when I took her to see it at the cinema: "It was OK. It was basically one fight scene, but they stretched it out to last two hours."
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:03 am

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
Maxmordon wrote:

I really enjoyed the Lord of the Rings trilogy, but there is one bit of The Two Towers that really irritates the hell out of me.

Helm's Deep. Theoden and his men are preparing to be beseiged by Saruman's armies. Tired warriors cast frightened eyes at the horizon...

But wait, they are not alone! Hope springs* as a detachment of elves approaches the fortress.
In perfect time, the Fair Folk march up to the gates, all identically clad in slightly boring grey. The most famed archers in all Middle Earth, each carries a bow upon their left shoulder...

...and there isn't one f***ing arrow amongst the lot of them.

(*especially in the womenfolk, who are wondering if Legolas has any brothers)

Perhaps we finally found an Elvish flaw. All of them are misers! A bit of Lembas bread curing hunger, yes sure... For some reason this made me think in this theory among the fandom that elves look so perfect because Lord of the Rings are meant to be translations of texts written by Elven scribes... so, it makes sense...

Anybody has heard of the The Inheritance Trilogy Cycle? Basically is Star Wars on Middle-Earth... so, don't read it... just don't...
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:26 am

I watched Pitch Black, and the Chronicles of Riddick last night. Can I be Riddick, pleaaase? THe films themselves were OK, but Riddick, quite simply, OWNS. Smile
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:51 pm

PorcelainPirate wrote:
I watched Pitch Black, and the Chronicles of Riddick last night. Can I be Riddick, pleaaase? THe films themselves were OK, but Riddick, quite simply, OWNS. Smile
Shave your head and we'll consider it.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:06 pm

Forgot to mention that the extended version is about 200 minutes long
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Master
Master
Ginger_Snaps

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:24 am

Part of Skinwalkers. I have a few choice words about it, but I am too lazy right now to write them.
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:45 am

Fangoria ~ Blood Drive

'Camp' is good but this is just cheesy

two thumbs down No

its not ever worth renting
Back to top Go down
Nika
Master
Master
Nika

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Re-watched "The Royal Tenenbaums". I forgot how amusing that movie is.
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:03 am

Fritz Lang's Metropolis. Surely a sci-fi classic
Back to top Go down
Nika
Master
Master
Nika

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:14 pm

Maxmordon wrote:

Fritz Lang's Metropolis. Surely a sci-fi classic

Not sure if you heard that they recently found most of the lost footage of 'Metropolis'. http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117988440.html?categoryid=13&cs=1
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:31 pm

I did (I think I also posted the news on GB) I just hope it can get restored and on DVD soon...

Just to wait to get the full Greed version, the Lugosi tests for Frankenstein and El Apostol.... there is still hope!
Back to top Go down
Morella
Master
Master

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:08 pm

Maxmordon wrote:
I did (I think I also posted the news on GB) I just hope it can get restored and on DVD soon...

Just to wait to get the full Greed version, the Lugosi tests for Frankenstein and El Apostol.... there is still hope!

I'd bet in the coming years there's going to be a lot of Weimar Cinema classics and related material getting unearthed and that might be a portion of it. A lot of it has just been hidden pretty well and it had to be if they didn't want to Nazis to destroy it (they found films from the era decadent, cosmopolitan and anti-tradition). I can't even imagine how much actually was lost.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:59 am

If only someone could unearth a copy of Lon Chaney's "London After Midnight".
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Master
Master

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:34 am

I saw the dark knight the other day. All the reviews Ive heard from friends and family sucked but I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched?   Last movie you watched? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last movie you watched?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next