GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Scarey Movie's

Go down 
+3
Morella
Taraiha
GWE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GWE
Master
Master
GWE

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Scarey Movie's Empty
PostSubject: Scarey Movie's   Scarey Movie's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:32 pm

Whats the scariest movie you have ever seen?

Mine was quite recent and I only watched the last half an hour as it was on telly, it was The Grudge affraid

I'll tell you sometimes when I wake in the night to use the loo and I think of that film and as I look down our long dark hallway, I turn round and go back to bed to hide, too scared to walk to the loo Rolling Eyes No

I'm not joking either, I can see her coming up the stairs and down the hallway, clicking all the way affraid

Love
GWE
XXX
I love you

Last edited by GWE on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.GothicBrides.co.uk
Taraiha
Witch
Witch
Taraiha

Number of posts : 332

Scarey Movie's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarey Movie's   Scarey Movie's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:15 am

Scarey doesn't really bother me. Psychological tends to freak me out though. The first time I watched Final Destination I was terrified of getting in the car and driving for about 30 mins after.

I remember watching an old school horror flick once with my dad. One of those where the wind is blowing the curtains, the french doors are obviously going to come flying open causing the piano lid to crash down...

and they didn't. Nothing happened for about 10 minutes then all of a sudden the piano started to play this really creepy tune. Frightened the hell out of me. My one consolation is that my dad was also clutching the ceiling. Wish I could remember which film it was, cuz it was quite good.

The only ones that really scare me are ones with things that I'm frightened of in, but they don't have to be horror films. I can't watch 'It' (clowns *shudders*) or Alfred Hitchcocks 'The Birds', and anything with monkeys is a definite no, including Planet of the Apes, Tarzan films and The Wizard of Oz.
Back to top Go down
http://rhomany.org.uk
Morella
Master
Master

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Scarey Movie's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarey Movie's   Scarey Movie's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:31 am

The Descent. It happens to be my favorite movie as well if that's any indication of my movie preferences. I tend to measure the scare factor in movies based on how I would react if I were in the characters' predicaments. Trapped in a pitch black cave being chased and eaten by vaguely humanoid cave creatures... it measures up.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Master
Master
Ginger_Snaps

Number of posts : 184

Scarey Movie's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarey Movie's   Scarey Movie's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:47 am

hmm. The only movie that has ever had me on the edge of my seat was the remake of House on Haunted Hill, but when I saw it again later it didn't have the same effect.
Back to top Go down
GWE
Master
Master
GWE

Scarey Movie's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarey Movie's   Scarey Movie's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:49 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
hmm. The only movie that has ever had me on the edge of my seat was the remake of House on Haunted Hill, but when I saw it again later it didn't have the same effect.

I would like to actually watch the Grudge from start to finish, but I'm too scared pale Laughing
The Ring, I was fine with scratch Love

GWE
XXX
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

Number of posts : 265

Scarey Movie's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarey Movie's   Scarey Movie's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:23 am

Out of the bits and pieces of the Grudge I saw between bouts of napping, the only bit that REALY got me was when one of the chracters has run home from the child-creature-ghost thing, and hides under their duvet. of course, child-creature-ghost thing pops up under the duvet, and drags them under.

*shudder*

Creepy as Hell. It was in my mind for months, and I aready suffer with Insomnia.

The rest of it I couldn't take seriously, because the noise that the aforementioned child-creature-ghost thing makes just sounds like burping...
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764

Scarey Movie's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarey Movie's   Scarey Movie's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:41 am

MONSTERS CAN GET UNDER THE DUVET???
What a Face Shocked affraid

We'll never be safe again!
Back to top Go down
GWE
Master
Master
GWE

Scarey Movie's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarey Movie's   Scarey Movie's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:05 pm

PorcelainPirate wrote:
Out of the bits and pieces of the Grudge I saw between bouts of napping, the only bit that REALY got me was when one of the chracters has run home from the child-creature-ghost thing, and hides under their duvet. of course, child-creature-ghost thing pops up under the duvet, and drags them under.

*shudder*

Creepy as Hell. It was in my mind for months, and I aready suffer with Insomnia.

The rest of it I couldn't take seriously, because the noise that the aforementioned child-creature-ghost thing makes just sounds like burping...

Phew! Thank goodness I didn't see that bit. I always hide under my duvet...scared or not.

Love
GWE
XXX
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

Scarey Movie's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarey Movie's   Scarey Movie's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:07 pm

I LOVE scary movies!

But the way my little brain works is to figure out the movie before it ends. So on a good day (most of them lol) By the time the oh shit moment has come I'm waiting for it. BTW i have seen A LOT of scary movies. So any movie that makes me jump out of my seat it on my good list. I also like movies where the bad guy wins.

That being said, back when i was a kid. My cousins have come into the city to spend the weekend with my mom and I. I think i was about 10 or so. And all 5 of us are watching TV. This was back when cable was a dial that sat on top of the TV and you had to turn it to get the cable channels. So my 3 couses, me and my mom are all "flipping" through trying to find something on TV. And we find this OOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD black and white movie. It was called Monster in the Closet (or something like that) It was great. I still remember to this day being freaked out by my bedroom closet for years after that. Come to think of it I still have to have my closet door closed before i can go do sleep.

Sucks i cant find that movie anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scarey Movie's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarey Movie's   Scarey Movie's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarey Movie's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GothicRefuge :: Movies, media and music :: Movies-
Jump to: