GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Another gothic book advert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Another gothic book advert Empty
PostSubject: Another gothic book advert   Another gothic book advert I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:01 pm

I'd just like to recommend a new novel, just published, and available through Amazon: Velvedorum.

Set in present day Britain, it follows the exploits of Anna, a young woman drawn into the gothic culture, and Chris, a jaded old goth, as their lives become entangled in his search for the mysterious Velvedorum...

This is a novel about goths, written by a goth. In fact, by a friend of the GWE and myself, so I was lucky enough to get to proof read it before publication.

Last edited by EvilHippyEmperor on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nika
Master
Master
Nika

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Another gothic book advert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another gothic book advert   Another gothic book advert I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:25 am

oooh! I might need to check that out. I've needed a new book for a bit.
Back to top Go down

Another gothic book advert
Page 1 of 1