GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Gothic Christmas!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taraiha
Witch
Witch
Taraiha

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Gothic Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Gothic Christmas!   Gothic Christmas! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Come on you miserable old gits. I KNOW you haven't bothered to take down the fairy lights from Halloween - heck I still have the fairylight bats up from Halloween 2007! - so lets just get on and start the Chrimbo stuff early shall we? You know you love it really! santa
By the way... only 16 shopping days to Christmas Razz Gothic Christmas! 3d-christmas-deer-rudolph-smiley-00

Back to top Go down
http://rhomany.org.uk
Taraiha
Witch
Witch
Taraiha

Gothic Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Christmas!   Gothic Christmas! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:03 am

*scowls* C'mon people! Get in the Christmas spirit.

Or at least get IN some Christmas spirits next time you're at the supermarket.

I mean it. santa

Don't make me break out the Mariah Carey videos.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Gothic Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Christmas!   Gothic Christmas! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:30 am

I'm being quite festive this year. I have a tiny 1ft Christmas tree - black, of course. And I bought pretty Japanese themed cards, too. (Anyone here who'd like one, feel free to PM me your mailing addy. I think I've missed International posting, though).
I even have an Advent calendar. A Transformers one, no less.

This is possibly my most festive Christmas in years. So there!
Back to top Go down
Taraiha
Witch
Witch
Taraiha

Gothic Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Christmas!   Gothic Christmas! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:07 am

Pirates - 2
Them other lot - 0

Do you think it's the rum? Maybe that helps us along with the old festive spirit part of the equation!
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

Number of posts : 265

Gothic Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Christmas!   Gothic Christmas! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Rum? Pfffft. It's mulled wine this time of year, my love! Razz
Back to top Go down
Gomez
Witch
Witch
Gomez

Number of posts : 439

Gothic Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Christmas!   Gothic Christmas! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Advent's still on, so I'm not in full swing yet. However, this town does some awesome things this time of year. I should post some photos of this year's ice-sculpture competition. The Christmas Stroll was quieter than usual owing to a cold-snap. Santa had a limo this year. That was pretty stylin'. Usually he just drives his sleigh in the parade. Not sure why the change. Maybe it had a mishap or something. Maybe he just wanted to ride in a limo.

Max asked which list he was on. He was concerned. Santa assured him he's still on the "good" list. I think it started to go to his head, so I told him not to press his luck, as the list can be edited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorteapots.com
Sponsored content

Gothic Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gothic Christmas!   Gothic Christmas! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gothic Christmas!
Page 1 of 1