GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

A new Gothic book hits the streets.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog Soldier
Mod
Mod
Dog Soldier

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-07-22

A new Gothic book hits the streets. Empty
PostSubject: A new Gothic book hits the streets.   A new Gothic book hits the streets. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:41 pm

Okay so I’ve been absent for a while, however, I haven’t been sitting around doing nothing. Some of you may remember that Blackorchid created a series of Gothic characters a few years back called “Yazbelle’s Bochos!”

Well, we've both been working at putting them all together in a book and I’m happy to announce that it is now on sale.

Yes I know blackorchid will be cringing right now, coming over all shy and bashful, as she hates this side of things. However, fortunately I don’t suffer these afflictions and have no problem in shouting about this wonderful book.

So if you wanna sneak preview, then head off to
here of course!

A new Gothic book hits the streets. L_4c95b607f1e14584938cab188fd6760b
Back to top Go down
http://www.rjhdesign.com
Taraiha
Witch
Witch
Taraiha

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: A new Gothic book hits the streets.   A new Gothic book hits the streets. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Very cool....
Back to top Go down
http://rhomany.org.uk
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: A new Gothic book hits the streets.   A new Gothic book hits the streets. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:52 am

Yea! I'm so super excited for you guys! I hope to get my hands on a copy of it someday so I can gush over how I 'know' you =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Gothic book hits the streets.   A new Gothic book hits the streets. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Gothic book hits the streets.
Page 1 of 1