GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Show off your ink

Go down 
+5
KittyKat
Akasha'sMistake
sinderella
GWE
helen damnation
9 posters
AuthorMessage
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:53 pm

I admit to being a tattoo whore. I already have five but this is the idea for my next one

Show off your ink Raven

So what tattoos do you already have and what are you planning to get? I especially want to see more of the GWE's work in progress
Back to top Go down
GWE
Master
Master
GWE

Number of posts : 74

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:04 am

Weeeeelll, I'm not sure if I mentioned on the GB forums but my tattooist ran off with the money before completing my tat Mad , stupidly I had paid her all upfront. Luckily I have found a new reliable tattooist willing to take on some one elses work, unfortunatly though we have had to start all over again!

My previous tattooist had not gone in deep enough and alot of the colour and lining had started to fade or even dissapeared Neutral . As you can imagine my new tattooist had a lot of very colourful language towards her! Another lucky strike is that my previous tattooist asked me to look after all her tattooing equipment, so I am selling it all to make up for the money she ran off with!

So far this tattoo has cost me an absolute fortune. I will put up before and after pics when it is finally finished.

Love
GWE
XXXX
Back to top Go down
http://www.GothicBrides.co.uk
sinderella
Master
Master
sinderella

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:56 am

I hope that you get yours all sorted soon GWE. What I have seen in the past was beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing the new, improved versions Very Happy

Haven't got piccies of all of mine. But you can see two on here. More is planned Cool

Show off your ink Annabel
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

Number of posts : 265

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:52 pm

^So pretty! And a great design, because you can add more to it if you ever wish to, or can leave it as is and it still looks interesting and fluid. Very nice!!
Back to top Go down
sinderella
Master
Master
sinderella

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:13 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 pm

My Imperial Leather tat (right wrist)
Show off your ink IMG_0010

Rabbit's Imperial Leather tat...because he had to one up me (we're thinking of sending Imperial Leather pics of our tats cuase we love them so much)
Show off your ink IMG_0006

My ankle bats Heart Heart Heart
Show off your ink IMG_2897

Kanji for Rabbit
Show off your ink IMG_0003-3

A really awkward picture of my kittycat
Show off your ink MVC-007F

And I don't seem to have my aunk/scarab beetle back piece on the computer...

The thing that bothers me is non of my pieces really go together, they're also scattered around, and non of them are really art pieces (except my aunk). Though each one has a lot of meaning to me I feel like I'm a clip art project. I have a few more pieces planned but they are more on the artistic side of the spectrum =)

I'm getting a leg piece of an art deco peacock my brother is designing for me and a full arm sleeve of a geisha and koi fish that Rab is designing for me as well. But the piece I'm getting next is a 'poem' that popped into my head when I woke up the first day in the hospital pumped up on morphine. I had a family friend translate it into Farsi (a Persian language) for me.
Show off your ink Farsi
It roughly translates to: "I have been through my battles. I have won my scars. I am strong. I am beautiful."
Back to top Go down
*Morbid Doll*
Master
Master
*Morbid Doll*

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:00 am

I love your tats!!!
Show us the pne that's left. rabbit
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:40 am

soon as I find the cord to my camera...
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:33 pm

Finally found the cord to my camera! Ok, it's a bad photo- its hard to take a picture of your own back but here is my precious- the aunk and scarab.
Show off your ink IMG_0016
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:24 pm

I love that last one Kitty x

Here's my new one - only done on Tuesday of this week and the photo was taken on the same day so it was a wee bit swollen

Show off your ink SUC50005-3
Back to top Go down
Taraiha
Witch
Witch
Taraiha

Number of posts : 332

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Ooh he's purdy Helen Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rhomany.org.uk
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:03 am

The colorings really nice on that- I alwas wanted to get a tattoo of a raven holding a banner that reads 'nevermore'
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:40 pm

KittyKat wrote:
The colorings really nice on that- I alwas wanted to get a tattoo of a raven holding a banner that reads 'nevermore'

You wont fucking (excuse my language here) believe this but I came that close to getting Nevermore in a scroll underneath my raven! I think we have perhaps been separated by birth and a good few years!

BLOODY HELL KAT! Shocked
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:41 pm

Taraiha wrote:
Ooh he's purdy Helen Smile

He is definitely a boy isnt he! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shortpsycho
Master
Master

Number of posts : 5

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:57 pm

Mine is tinker bell with a twist: my tink
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Master
Master

Number of posts : 18

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:45 am

I shall have to take a good picture of my butterfly. I always seem to have bruises around it though. When I got it tattooed it was actually tattooed straight onto a bruise. Ah well. Its prettiness makes up for ugliness of bruising.
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

Number of posts : 265

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:42 pm

Symmentha wrote:
When I got it tattooed it was actually tattooed straight onto a bruise.

Ackk! Didn't that sting badly?! affraid *ouchies*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show off your ink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show off your ink   Show off your ink I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show off your ink
Page 1 of 1