GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

New Hair and stuffs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-07-22

New Hair and stuffs Empty
PostSubject: New Hair and stuffs   New Hair and stuffs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:03 pm

I got my hair did! Its kind of like i had it before. You know before i though it would be a good idea to grow it out.... Its short in the back and long in the front. The cuts a bit different and i have Bettie Bangs. The pics are crap as it was like 2am and i had been up forever and had a good amount of beer. I will have to get some better pictures up soon.

The back (pink hair is really bright and doesn't like to be photoed)
New Hair and stuffs DSCF0060

And the side
New Hair and stuffs DSCF0059

And the front
New Hair and stuffs DSCF0026

And the new necklace Mr.Ripp got me! Sorry about the boobage but it is where they live! This was the least boobie of the two photos i have of the necklace. I promise!
New Hair and stuffs DSCF0050
Back to top Go down
Taraiha
Witch
Witch
Taraiha

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: New Hair and stuffs   New Hair and stuffs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:17 am

Awesome hair H/bang
Back to top Go down
http://rhomany.org.uk
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

PostSubject: Re: New Hair and stuffs   New Hair and stuffs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:20 am

Why thanks dear Smile
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: New Hair and stuffs   New Hair and stuffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:13 am

Sooo, I was looking at a magazine the other day and it had a retrospect of the American Idol contestants who have fucked up their life afterwards. Ok, completely not the point, the point is they had a picture of the punkette Nikki McKibbin and I had forgotten how adorable she was. I realized I wanted her hair cut which would be cutting off A LOT of hair I spent the past couple years growing out from a similar cut.
It dawned on me that by getting her haircut I'd be stealing your hair cut to a degree hehe. Am I turning into a mini-Kas? Ooo...maybe you have a stalker in the making?
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

PostSubject: Re: New Hair and stuffs   New Hair and stuffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 am

KittyKat wrote:
Sooo, I was looking at a magazine the other day and it had a retrospect of the American Idol contestants who have fucked up their life afterwards. Ok, completely not the point, the point is they had a picture of the punkette Nikki McKibbin and I had forgotten how adorable she was. I realized I wanted her hair cut which would be cutting off A LOT of hair I spent the past couple years growing out from a similar cut.
It dawned on me that by getting her haircut I'd be stealing your hair cut to a degree hehe. Am I turning into a mini-Kas? Ooo...maybe you have a stalker in the making?

She did have a cute cut though.

I would love to have a stalker Smile i will even send you hair clippings and bubble gum so you can make a statue of me lol.

BTW wasn't she on that rehab show on MTV or VH1?
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: New Hair and stuffs   New Hair and stuffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:58 am

Yeah, she was on the Dr. Drew celeb rehab show. I like reading Star to mock celebs hehehe.

a Kas statue made of hair and gum? Sexy...
Back to top Go down
blackorchid
Master
Master
blackorchid

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: New Hair and stuffs   New Hair and stuffs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:56 pm

Hey you guys! Thats the way I want my hair cut too!!

Can I have a statue now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Hair and stuffs   New Hair and stuffs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Hair and stuffs
Page 1 of 1