GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Religion Vs The Miniskirt

Go down 
+8
Ginger_Snaps
Arkhum
Morella
PorcelainPirate
EvilHippyEmperor
Akasha'sMistake
Maxmordon
KittyKat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Master
Master
Ginger_Snaps

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:19 pm

helen damnation wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Well, skimpy clothes do send off unwanted signals. It's like when a woman dresses like a prostitute and then gets angry when a man propositions her.

What signals exactly? I wear a suit for work for five days a week, I don't get to go to gigs often as we have two children, if I want to dress myself up in "skimpy" clothes and be flamboyant when I go out, it's my business and has nothing to do with anybody else. I don't dress up for any man (even Himself), I do it for ME and because it makes me feel bloody good!

Btw does wearing a backless PVC bondage dress with fishnets and thigh high boots constitute the prostitute look? Twisted Evil

I'm just going off from men have said. The look you described above may not be seen as something a prostitute would wear but it certainly would catch a few eyes of perverts. I wish I can find a Dave Chapelle clip were he explained this.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:39 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
helen damnation wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Well, skimpy clothes do send off unwanted signals. It's like when a woman dresses like a prostitute and then gets angry when a man propositions her.

What signals exactly? I wear a suit for work for five days a week, I don't get to go to gigs often as we have two children, if I want to dress myself up in "skimpy" clothes and be flamboyant when I go out, it's my business and has nothing to do with anybody else. I don't dress up for any man (even Himself), I do it for ME and because it makes me feel bloody good!

Btw does wearing a backless PVC bondage dress with fishnets and thigh high boots constitute the prostitute look? Twisted Evil

I'm just going off from men have said. The look you described above may not be seen as something a prostitute would wear but it certainly would catch a few eyes of perverts. I wish I can find a Dave Chapelle clip were he explained this.
I object to that.
Mrs Damnation's outfit would catch my eye, and I am no more a pervert than the next man
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:59 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
helen damnation wrote:
Only if you're prepared to pay out for really good, high-end prostitutes...

...um...

...so I've heard.

Hoorah! I look reassuringly expensive! Did I actually mention the whip tucked into my boots?
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:56 am

helen damnation wrote:
EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
helen damnation wrote:
Only if you're prepared to pay out for really good, high-end prostitutes...

...um...

...so I've heard.

Hoorah! I look reassuringly expensive! Did I actually mention the whip tucked into my boots?
You didn't have to, my imagination added that automatically!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Master
Master
Ginger_Snaps

Number of posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:39 am

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
helen damnation wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

I object to that.
Mrs Damnation's outfit would catch my eye, and I am no more a pervert than the next man

I only said that it certainly would catch the eye of some perverts, not that all that looked at her would be perverts.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:00 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
EvilHippyEmperor wrote:

I only said that it certainly would catch the eye of some perverts, not that all that looked at her would be perverts.
Whew! Does that count as "getting off on a technicality"?
Very Happy

(Cue Kasmira with a "getting off" pun...)
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:15 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
EvilHippyEmperor wrote:

Whew! Does that count as "getting off on a technicality"?
Very Happy

(Cue Kasmira with a "getting off" pun...)

I don't think one can get off on a technicality. Someone could maybe get off to a technicality. Personally i would rather no technicality be involved in my getting off..............

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:30 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers Party Excited

Whoo! We knew you could do it! Hehehe
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:05 am

Ohhh.... How quickly all these conversations shoot straight to the dirty place....

Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:11 am

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
Ohhh.... How quickly all these conversations shoot straight to the dirty place....

Rolling Eyes Laughing

I LIVE in the dirty place...........

I must say it's the best place to be!
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:32 am

Kasmira wrote:
Akasha'sMistake wrote:

Rolling Eyes Laughing

I LIVE in the dirty place...........

I must say it's the best place to be!

Sometimes smells funny, though
Back to top Go down
Gomez
Witch
Witch
Gomez

Number of posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:53 am

Blarg! I wish I had time to participate in these conversations once in a while!

EHE, good points, and I resent that I don't have time to respond. I'll concede the points. Catholics are screwed up and don't take their own religion seriously. A full reply would arrive at that same conclusion.

Everyone else, you're a bunch of nuts.

Helen, as far as I know, most dominatrices consider their profession separate from prostitution. Given that, no, your outfit doesn't constitute a hooker look. It constitutes a dom look.

I find the dominatrix look preferable, myself. Wink

H/bang <-- look, I rock all of a sudden...
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorteapots.com
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:26 pm

Gomez wrote:
Blarg! I wish I had time to participate in these conversations once in a while!

EHE, good points, and I resent that I don't have time to respond. I'll concede the points. Catholics are screwed up and don't take their own religion seriously. A full reply would arrive at that same conclusion.

Quite true... but I have noticed a larger tendency on Protestants to lean into fanatism than Catholics, don't know if is true... I have commented with a lot of people who seem to agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Religion Vs The Miniskirt   Religion Vs The Miniskirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Religion Vs The Miniskirt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2