GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gomez
Witch
Witch
Gomez

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion Empty
PostSubject: The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion   The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Well, it's official. I can't be Catholic anymore. This guys arguments were so well backed up with historical fact and put forth with such love that it is impossible to doubt the truth of what he says.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZz8svqtWn4&feature=email
Okay. Disclaimer, if you're one of those high-blood pressure types, don't watch. I posted it solely because this guy is so amazingly wacko that I find it hilarious. If you're offended by people beating other people over the head with their "obviously true" doctrines, don't watch. If you like seeing Baptist pastors making themselves look like morons, have a go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorteapots.com
Ginger_Snaps
Master
Master
Ginger_Snaps

Number of posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion   The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:18 am

If you see "Landover Baptist" then it is a parody. Landover Baptist follows Poe's Law to a T.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion   The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Having a bit of trouble with YouTube at the moment, so all I can see is the title "Catholics are Perverted and Sick"

Sounds good to me, how do I go about converting?
Twisted Evil

I originally read Ginger's post as "Land Rover Baptists" which sounds like a great way of doing it to me: You get a load of converts in a 4x4 with a preacher sat on the rollbar, and just plough straight into a river at high speed.

After all, why shouldn't there be more crossover between off-roading and religious ceremonies? It's good healthy outdoor entertainment. It keeps youngsters away from evil influences, and gets them in contact with the glories of creation.

Next week we'll be covering Monster Truck Marriages and Four Wheel Drive Funerals...
Back to top Go down
Arkhum
Master
Master
Arkhum

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion   The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:44 am

I myself am a fan of muddin in big trucks with rollbars. I quite enjoy the countrygirl in me BUT (let me repeat that) BUT am frightened by true southern baptists. They are the equivalent (sp?) of the scary monsters I had nightmares about as a child.
I once went to a church with a childhood girlfriend of mine in the backwoods of where we grew up and I remember sitting in the back listening to the preacher saying things like, " I bet if you walked into a rich persons house you wouldn't find a bible anywhere". (amazing what u remember). I remember looking at my friend, grabbing her hand and gettin the hell out of there.
It reminds me of the sticker I used to see that read 'Jesus, save me from your followers'.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion   The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:02 pm

Arkhum wrote:
I once went to a church with a childhood girlfriend of mine in the backwoods of where we grew up and I remember sitting in the back listening to the preacher saying things like, " I bet if you walked into a rich persons house you wouldn't find a bible anywhere".
But this is just the sort of preacher that will happily say "The Devil can quote scripture" when it suits his purposes.
Bible ownership hardly seems a reliable barometer of godliness given that both Gomez and I own copies!
Arkhum wrote:

It reminds me of the sticker I used to see that read 'Jesus, save me from your followers'.
I'm still trying to find a copy of that sticker!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gomez
Witch
Witch
Gomez

PostSubject: Re: The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion   The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion   The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:48 pm

A splendid bit of bamfing there, but unfortunately they do not ship to the UK, and I cannot find the sticker on the UK site.
Back to top Go down
Arkhum
Master
Master
Arkhum

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion   The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:02 am

Check this out:
I love the one about jesus saves, passes it to gretsky...

enjoy kiddies
oh u've guessed it
Back to top Go down
Gomez
Witch
Witch
Gomez

PostSubject: Re: The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion   The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:22 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
A splendid bit of bamfing there, but unfortunately they do not ship to the UK, and I cannot find the sticker on the UK site.

Hmm... I wonder if there's an exploitable market there. Seeing as I've got the business license and all. Not sure what has to be done to ship internationally, though. I probably need an import/export license.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion   The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Arkhum wrote:
Check this out:
I love the one about jesus saves, passes it to gretsky...

enjoy kiddies
oh u've guessed it
A most enjoyable list, but it is missing
"Jesus Loves You (but I'm his favourite)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion   The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The undeniable truth of the Baptist religion
Page 1 of 1