GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Which piercings hurt the most?

Go down 
+4
EvilHippyEmperor
PorcelainPirate
Kasmira
helen damnation
8 posters
AuthorMessage
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Which piercings hurt the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:33 pm

I have both of my ears pierced twice, nose once and left helix once - I am thinking of getting an "intimate" piercing Embarassed

Has anybody had any unusual piercings and most of all DID THEY BLOODY HURT????
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:30 am

I must confess to not having anything more then my ears pierced. But I would rather tattoo the inside of my eyelids then get my ears pierced again. I have 4 (2 in each ear) the first done when i was a baby. The second set when i was a teen. OMFG they hurt SO f-ing bad. Really, they where fine, clean and all that. But they hurt like a bitch. I think i would rather have just about anything pierced then do my ears again.
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:00 pm

When I'm thinking about getting a new piercing, I think about the feeling you get when you trap your finger in the snap rings of a ringbinder, then relocate that feeling to how it would feel snapping a ringbinder on the bit I want pierced. It seems to be an accurate comparison, so far at least Smile
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:02 pm

I have this mental image of young people wondering around with ring-binders hanging from various parts of their anatomy, now...
Back to top Go down
Nika
Master
Master
Nika

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:11 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
I have this mental image of young people wondering around with ring-binders hanging from various parts of their anatomy, now...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that got that image in my haed....
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Yeah, my communication skills are a bit off today, I think Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:15 pm

I wouldn't know from personal experience, since I still have no holes God didn't give me... but I've actually heard from others who have gotten intimate piercings that getting your navel pierced hurts worse.

Don't ask me why-- makes no sense to me either, considering your area has more nerve endings in it than your navel... but that's what they told me! Suspect
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:08 pm

I've always shied away from the idea of 'intimate' piercing because of the idea of how much it would hurt but those I know who have them said it was worth the pain for the years of pleasure you get afterwards.

Cartilage piercings hurt like a bitch but I want to get an industrial in my left ear to balance the 5 piercings in my right
for those wondering what an industrial is...
Which piercings hurt the most? 18460_200708131135341.thumb
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:16 pm

I do like the industrial but have decided to go for another tattoo instead of getting my bits done. At least I can show it off in public and not just when I'm getting out of a car whilst wearing a very short skirt
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:18 am

it would be an intersting conversation starter. "You wanna see my new pretty?" *flash*
Back to top Go down
Morella
Master
Master

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:29 am

I'm more a tat person and currently have no piercings but I have a friend who pierced the roof of his mouth- a barbel right behind his front teeth- and he said it was the worst pain he had ever experienced in his life. So I can imagine...
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:45 am

Why....just why??? OMG my mouth hurts just thinking about it!
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:43 am

helen damnation wrote:
I do like the industrial but have decided to go for another tattoo instead of getting my bits done. At least I can show it off in public and not just when I'm getting out of a car whilst wearing a very short skirt
And if you also got your nipples done we could wire them all up and play you like a cello...
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Please dont give Himself more ideas about THAT subject than he already has!
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:10 pm

I am sure I would struggle to make Mr Damnation have more wicked thoughts about you than he already enjoys!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 am

I finally broke my piercing cherry, if you will. cherry A few months ago, this lovely man pierced my ears at a 14g to start, and I've been gauging them higher each month. I'm currently at an 8.

Which piercings hurt the most? Pericingman

You can *kinda* see here:

Which piercings hurt the most? M9

Anywho, a normal and none-too-exciting piercing, I know... but ya gotta start somewhere. I'm crossing my tootsies and hoping to get a Monroe soon.

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which piercings hurt the most?   Which piercings hurt the most? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which piercings hurt the most?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GothicRefuge :: Body Modification :: Piercings-
Jump to: