GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Priscilla Hernandez Robbed & Attacked!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
semyaza
Master
Master

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Priscilla Hernandez Robbed & Attacked! Empty
PostSubject: Priscilla Hernandez Robbed & Attacked!   Priscilla Hernandez Robbed & Attacked! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:21 am

For those of you who remember her from the GB forum (Ancient Shadows), you may be interested in hearing that she was robbed of almost everything upon her return to Spain from her premiere performance in the USA.

She writes about it at her blog.

If anyone can see it in their heart, please send a small donation to help her through this horrible time.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Taraiha
Witch
Witch
Taraiha

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Priscilla Hernandez Robbed & Attacked! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Hernandez Robbed & Attacked!   Priscilla Hernandez Robbed & Attacked! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:35 pm

It's terribly sad and it must have been a awful experience. I do feel sorry for what they must be going through emotionally and hope they recover from the shock soon.

But financially? Anyone who travels abroad, especially with that kind of equipment on them, should have travel insurance. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but travelling without insurance (as she admits they were in her blog) is just plain stupid. It's not as if you can 'accidentally' travel without insurance like you can 'accidentally' leave your car unlocked or your front door open.
Back to top Go down
http://rhomany.org.uk

Priscilla Hernandez Robbed & Attacked!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GothicRefuge :: Movies, media and music :: Music-
Jump to: