GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Greetings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aracnafaria-Goth
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:49 am

Hello all

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Im lisa, from up north (well teesside to be precise) and ive recently opened an online goth shop which i would like some feedback on if that would be possible, i combine VAT and postage in with the price and supply (at the moment) clothes, accessories, tables, lamps, figurines, fairys, dragons, a load of anne stokes stuff and will be adding much more over the coming weeks.

So if you would like to check out the site:

www.aracnafaria.co.uk

I'll look forward to any feedback and also customs!

Thanken you.

Lisa
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 am

Hi Lisa,
This place used to be more active. the Gothic Beauty Magazine forum was the place to be, 2 years ago, but things here have died down since then. there must be another place.
great to hear from you!
Eyvind

Aracnafaria-Goth wrote:
Hello all

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Im lisa, from up north (well teesside to be precise) and ive recently opened an online goth shop which i would like some feedback on if that would be possible, i combine VAT and postage in with the price and supply (at the moment) clothes, accessories, tables, lamps, figurines, fairys, dragons, a load of anne stokes stuff and will be adding much more over the coming weeks.

So if you would like to check out the site:

www.aracnafaria.co.uk

I'll look forward to any feedback and also customs!

Thanken you.

Lisa
Back to top Go down

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GothicRefuge :: The world in general :: Introductions.-
Jump to: