GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Life span89

Go down 
+10
eyvind
Ginger_Snaps
semyaza
helen damnation
Akasha'sMistake
Taraiha
MoonRaven
Bad Art 23
EvilHippyEmperor
Kasmira
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Life span89 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life span89   Life span89 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:59 am

I must say, so far this is the forum that feels most like home. Like GB before it became totalitarian, except not bright pink. Laughing
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Life span89   Life span89 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:16 am

There was a definite shift in attitude at GB over the last couple of years. It seemed to go from being there for the members to being there for the magazine.

Maybe that will be a topic for another thread: When did GB 'jump the shark'?
Smile
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Life span89   Life span89 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:11 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
There was a definite shift in attitude at GB over the last couple of years. It seemed to go from being there for the members to being there for the magazine.

Maybe that will be a topic for another thread: When did GB 'jump the shark'?
Smile

They became poop heads...
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Life span89   Life span89 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:04 pm

You have such a way with words, my Young Apprentice...
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Life span89   Life span89 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:34 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
You have such a way with words, my Young Apprentice...
Rolling Eyes

Thanks Wink

It's a gift...
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Life span89   Life span89 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:42 pm

I know there aren't meant to be divisions, but so far I have felt an imaginary line between both forums. This is more like the old guard forum and the other one is more for the newest ones.

I also want a perfect world with one forum, Wenz, and hopefully we will have it if we reach an agreement... I have people I care a lot in both forums (should I dare to say it out loud?) I have friends in both
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: Life span89   Life span89 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Maxmordon wrote:
I know there aren't meant to be divisions, but so far I have felt an imaginary line between both forums. This is more like the old guard forum and the other one is more for the newest ones.

I also want a perfect world with one forum, Wenz, and hopefully we will have it if we reach an agreement... I have people I care a lot in both forums (should I dare to say it out loud?) I have friends in both
People are free to join either or both forums, as they wish. Neither admin has penalised any member for signing up to both, and many of us (yourself most definitely included) have friends in both forums.

If there is an "imaginary line" then it has been drawn by the members themselves. If people are posting on both forums, then that suggests there is a demand for both forums.

And less of the "old", thank you, I'm one of the "chronologically enriched" guard!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life span89   Life span89 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life span89
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3