GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Cupcakes! (NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Cupcakes! (NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Cupcakes! (NSFW)   Cupcakes! (NSFW) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:30 am

OK so i made homemade hostess cupcakes (the cream filled kind with the swirl on top) but I'm not a swirl kind of gal so i put George Carlin's 7 Words You Can Never Say on TV on them.

The words are
* Shit
* Piss
* Fuck
* Cunt
* Cocksucker
* Motherfucker
* Tits

I also added Mrrr as that is my friend Sarah's all purpose word, man toy who is Sarah's Boyfriend, and bite me cuz thats what i say all the time. OH and a penis cuz.... i like them.

I got the recipe out of a Food TV mag and when i track it down again i will post it if anyone wants. They tasted just like the ones you can buy at the store.

Cupcakes! (NSFW) DSC05528

And these are the ass load of cupcakes that i made for The Spawns Girl Scout bake sale

Cupcakes! (NSFW) DSC05524

In order we have
S'more Cupcakes (graham cracker and chocolate chip cupcake with marshmallow fluff frosting and a chocolate square)
Lemon Curd cupcakes (vanilla been cupcakes with lemon curd filling and lemon buttercream) Salted Caramel cupcakes (Swiss chocolate cupcakes with homemade caramel buttercream and homemade salted caramels) I made all 3 batches in 2 days and after didnt bake for like 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Taraiha
Witch
Witch
Taraiha

Number of posts : 332

Cupcakes! (NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes! (NSFW)   Cupcakes! (NSFW) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:02 pm

It's like a trailer for a 50's horror movie....

*Jingly jingly music and happy clappy voice-over guy*
"By day she's a sweet, suburban gal, who bakes cupcakes for the Girl Scouts"

*ominous thundery music and deep gravelly voice over guy cuts in*
"But by night she is.....EVIL ZOMBIE BLOODY CUPCAKES WOMAN!"
*bam-bam-BAHM!*

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://rhomany.org.uk
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Number of posts : 168

Cupcakes! (NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes! (NSFW)   Cupcakes! (NSFW) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Excellent!

Just glad you didnt get the two batches mixed up! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cupcakes! (NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes! (NSFW)   Cupcakes! (NSFW) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupcakes! (NSFW)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GothicRefuge :: DIY :: Recipe's-
Jump to: