GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Last.FM anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taraiha
Witch
Witch
Taraiha

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Last.FM anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Last.FM anyone?   Last.FM anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:13 pm

Anyone else on Last.FM? There's a surprising amount of goth stuff on there. I hadn't really got around to bothering because I thought it'd be mostly top 40 trash, but actually it's pretty good.

Feel free to add me if you're on it already. I'm late to this bandwagon so it wouldn't surprise me!

The best part is that whilst listening to cracking music and discovering new bands you can browse the shout boards and learn things from the teen generation taht you didn't know. Like the 17 yr old who educated a whole host of Sister's of Mercy listeners that they 'aren't real Goth. Real Goth is dark.' and that we should all be listening to 'Moonspell, Tristania, or Type O Negative' if we want real Goth music. Laughing

Ahhhh... I'm still chuckling about that one. In fact, my face is starting to ache.
Back to top Go down
http://rhomany.org.uk
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Last.FM anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last.FM anyone?   Last.FM anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Sisters of Mercy isn't goth? My whole world is shattering around me! (Weren't they proto-goth along the ranks with Siouxsie who were cool before it was cool? hehehe couldn't hep it)
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Master
Master
Apocalypse

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Last.FM anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last.FM anyone?   Last.FM anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:01 am

To play Devil's advocate, I could see a case with Vision Thing. Great album, but not so much goth as just rock & roll.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/apocalypsenotquiteyet
Sponsored content

Last.FM anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last.FM anyone?   Last.FM anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last.FM anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GothicRefuge :: Movies, media and music :: Music-
Jump to: