GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Stop the remake! Save the lips!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
endless dark
Master
Master
endless dark

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Stop the remake! Save the lips! Empty
PostSubject: Stop the remake! Save the lips!   Stop the remake! Save the lips! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 am

Hey All, I posted this on my boards and thought I'd share here too. I found a petition to try to stop the remake or RHPS

http://www.stoptheremake.com/

Stop the remake! Save the lips! Str_myspace

Stop the remake! Save the lips! Stl_myspace
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Master
Master
Ginger_Snaps

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Stop the remake! Save the lips!   Stop the remake! Save the lips! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:27 am

signed
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Stop the remake! Save the lips!   Stop the remake! Save the lips! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:28 pm

Akasha had already posted the link in the "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" thread, but whilst I doubt any petition will change the minds of the money-grabbers at MTV and Sky, I'm only too happy to have more publicity given to this campaign.

In the end though, I am sure they will go ahead with this misbegotten remake, and I am just as sure that within a few years it will be all but forgotten and ignored whilst the original will continue to delight audiences everywhere.

So in the meantime, throw open the switches on the Sonic Oscillator, and let's do the Time Warp again!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop the remake! Save the lips!   Stop the remake! Save the lips! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop the remake! Save the lips!
Page 1 of 1