GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Tru Blood beverage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eyvind
Master
Master

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Tru Blood beverage Empty
PostSubject: Tru Blood beverage   Tru Blood beverage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:02 pm

Real? or not? Very Happy

http://www.trubeverage.com/

look for it in your local store Cool
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

Tru Blood beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tru Blood beverage   Tru Blood beverage I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:48 am

It's a show thats going to start on HBO in September i think. It looks like it could be cool. I'm going to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

Number of posts : 265

Tru Blood beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tru Blood beverage   Tru Blood beverage I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:02 am

I've been paying with Tru Blood sites for a month now... seeing as how they've given Moonlight the shaft again by pushing back DVD release. The blood is not real-- you can't order it. It's a gimmick. But cute, no? From the pilot clips I've seen, the show looks promising. Bat
Back to top Go down
spikey567
Master
Master

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Tru Blood beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tru Blood beverage   Tru Blood beverage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:33 pm

hey...pretty sure it aint real ...however i would like it to be ...that would get you some looks! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.noctimania.com
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Tru Blood beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tru Blood beverage   Tru Blood beverage I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:28 pm

I wouldn't bet my hair dye on it but i think they are coming out with a true blood drink. My guess is it will be some sort of energy drink. And i think i read somewhere it will be at............................... Hottopic. Surprised anyone?
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Master
Master
Onyx

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Tru Blood beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tru Blood beverage   Tru Blood beverage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:03 pm

yeah the show is pretty good. its been out for at least a y ear or so. ive only seen the first 2 episodes but im dying to see the rest.
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Tru Blood beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tru Blood beverage   Tru Blood beverage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:16 pm

The second season just wrapped up last month i think it was. If you like the show check out the books. I was pleasantly surprised that the tv show is different enough not to be predictable to people that have read the books (9 total). But the show does stay in line of the feel of the books.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Master
Master
Onyx

Tru Blood beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tru Blood beverage   Tru Blood beverage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:52 pm

are the books just the Tru blood series? cuz one of my friends said it was a different name
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Tru Blood beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tru Blood beverage   Tru Blood beverage I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:29 am

Nope Tru Blood is the show the books are Southern Vampire Mysteries and then they each have a title. But if you got to like amazon and look up Southern Vampire Mysteries it will pull up all 9 books. She also has some short stores that are from the SVM universe. And they will be numbered 1-9
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Master
Master
Onyx

Tru Blood beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tru Blood beverage   Tru Blood beverage I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:47 pm

ok thanks. im gonna look those up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tru Blood beverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tru Blood beverage   Tru Blood beverage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tru Blood beverage
Page 1 of 1