GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

In case this comes up...

Go down 
+2
Kasmira
EvilHippyEmperor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalyp

In case this comes up... Empty
PostSubject: In case this comes up...   In case this comes up... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:03 am

The new issue of Gothic Beauty should be arriving in stores sometime this week (at least according to their myspace page).

For those of you who might look through it I would just like to say ahead of time that the strip that shows up was submitted back at the end of April and was probably a little too early to be a contributer to the closing of GB's message board.

Not that I would think anyone would seriously consider it to be, but you never know. Having that one more issue come up may turn opinions from "I wonder if matt had anything to do with the forums closing, ha-ha-ha." to " I BET matt had something to do with the forums closing, that bastard!".

Anyway, best wishes and goodbye.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: In case this comes up...   In case this comes up... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:53 am

Hi Matt,

As I said elsewhere, I don't think you had anything to do with the decision to close the boards. You're welcome to sign up, you know: I promise we won't throw stones at you!

EHE

PS I don't actually get the magazine (they weren't very good at delivering our subscription, so we cancelled) so is there anywhere online I could get a peek at this strip?
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: In case this comes up...   In case this comes up... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:15 pm

Matt did it! He shut down GB. Its all his fault. Wheres the pitch forks and torches......................................

Hell it isn't as much fun when I doubt he is coming back. I will have to tease him on myspace.

I think he is taking a break for forums for a bit. I will have to save up my mocking/teasing for a later date.

EHE i know he puts some of his work up on his myspace. If you wanna check it out away from GB.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: In case this comes up...   In case this comes up... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:14 pm

It seems a shame to waste all these torches, now we've got them alight, and after you spent all that time sharpening all those pitchforks.
Sad

Who else have we got around...
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: In case this comes up...   In case this comes up... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Well we could chase after helen... but she would enjoy it to much. Then theres Dog but he bites.................

I say we just hang about with them till someone does something short buss (other then me) and then get after them.
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: In case this comes up...   In case this comes up... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:33 pm

It's times like these we need Lex back Razz
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

PostSubject: Re: In case this comes up...   In case this comes up... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:13 am

^He played with the idea of joining up again, but dropped it I think.

Anyways, thank you Matt for the heads up. As already said, you are more than invited to join up if you so choose! You were/are a beloved member of the family as well, and at this point I think most of us have just decided to move forward, rather than waste time pointing fingers. (Not that I think you had anything to do with it in the first place).
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: In case this comes up...   In case this comes up... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:24 pm

PorcelainPirate wrote:
It's times like these we need Lex back Razz

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
^He played with the idea of joining up again, but dropped it I think.

He is welcome to join up if he wants. Contrary to what a few people believe, I had nothing to do with him being banned from GB second time around.

I'll grant you that I did argue with Parrish not to let him back on prior to that when he resurfaced as RavenwindX, but he proved to me that he could behave himself and make a worthwhile contribution to GB (and I told him as much). Once he had apologised to Kat and Kasmira for the way he had treated them in the past I was content to let bygones be bygones.

Then Parrish went and banned him!

The first I knew of it was when the GWE happened to read about it on Lex's MySpace.

Another cracking example of the standard of communication between the GB Admin and Mods.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: In case this comes up...   In case this comes up... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:57 pm

I so want to comment on the lack of communication but I'm far too nice and I really dont want to go into rant mode! What's in the past is a different country and we don't visit it.

I'm just glad that Matt has found us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

PostSubject: Re: In case this comes up...   In case this comes up... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:19 am

helen damnation wrote:
I so want to comment on the lack of communication but I'm far too nice
A handicap I fortunately do not have. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
darkwave_71
Master
Master
darkwave_71

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: In case this comes up...   In case this comes up... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:42 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
... I don't think you had anything to do with the decision to close the boards.

I dunno...you get in Matt's way and he'll unleash the Goth side of the Force!!
In case this comes up... Breakmystride11

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

PostSubject: Re: In case this comes up...   In case this comes up... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:42 pm

^Bwhaha... *saves*
That explains her hair...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case this comes up...   In case this comes up... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In case this comes up...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GothicRefuge :: The trap door! :: The trap door!-
Jump to: