GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Vampyra gives you a wave!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampyra
Master
Master

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Vampyra gives you a wave! Empty
PostSubject: Vampyra gives you a wave!   Vampyra gives you a wave! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Hello, what a lovely forum!

Well I'm a Trad Goth having been there back in the day Embarassed and still am there really.

Usual likes: cemeteries, vamp films, gothic novels, Victoriana, etc, I'm also a Hedge Witch. Bands I like are Bauhaus, Cult, Cure, Damned, Love and Rockets, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Mission, etc, plus also into symphonic metal, and stuff like Blind Guardian.

I hope to become a friend of Gothic Refuge and hope some of you will become a friend of my site which I have posted in the websites section. It has been going for years but our hosts completely wiped the server by accident and lost years of work, including my back ups, so it's a little empty and hanging with cobwebs in there at the moment.

I miss speaking to gothic people as my OH is also a Pagan but really doesn't get my gothicness! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Gomez
Witch
Witch
Gomez

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Vampyra gives you a wave!   Vampyra gives you a wave! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Hello! Sorry for not replying sooner, just got back from camping. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorteapots.com
Vampyra
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Vampyra gives you a wave!   Vampyra gives you a wave! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Hello Gomez. Sorry I've not been well and only for a bit. Hope you had a good break. Gothic forums are so slow at the moment aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Gomez
Witch
Witch
Gomez

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Vampyra gives you a wave!   Vampyra gives you a wave! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:19 am

This one has been painfully so. I try to keep up with it at least once a day, but it seems Facebook and such are rendering most of these sorts of forums obsolete. Pity, though. I love message boards, and wish there were more folks about to talk to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorteapots.com
Vampyra
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Vampyra gives you a wave!   Vampyra gives you a wave! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:13 am

I seriously don't understand it.

I'm with you, I think forums are great. I'm not up for tons of IM's and stuff. Would rather spend time reading posts and enjoying what others discuss.

It's about time social networking was made "so last decade" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampyra gives you a wave!   Vampyra gives you a wave! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampyra gives you a wave!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GothicRefuge :: The world in general :: Introductions.-
Jump to: