GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Happy!

Go down 
+21
blackorchid
endless dark
Morella
gloomth
Symmentha
darkwave_71
Lolita Rose
KittyKat
Anthropomorphic
eyvind
PorcelainPirate
MoonRaven
Maxmordon
Taraiha
Nika
Ginger_Snaps
EvilHippyEmperor
Akasha'sMistake
GWE
helen damnation
Kasmira
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
eyvind
Master
Master

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:12 pm

helen damnation wrote:
Well done Zadi!

agreed! Cool Hope everything goes well in that position!
Back to top Go down
Anthropomorphic
Master
Master
Anthropomorphic

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:03 pm

I finally quit my hated job. I am now free! Happy Dance And unemployed. Shocked Even so, I feel as though a giant weight has been lifted from my chest. As soon as I handed in my resignation I felt instantly much calmer. I bet I have less panic attacks now I don’t have to put up with being bullied and harassed every day.
I am worrying about finding employment though. I have never been without a job before. pale
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:46 pm

Normally I would advise against leaving a job unless you have another one lined up, but in your case it sounded like you needed to be out of there. I'd get out looking straight away, if I were you, hopefully this feeling of relief at leaving your old job will make you come across better at interviews.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Number of posts : 168

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:19 pm

Anthropomorphic wrote:
I finally quit my hated job. I am now free! Happy Dance And unemployed. Shocked Even so, I feel as though a giant weight has been lifted from my chest. As soon as I handed in my resignation I felt instantly much calmer. I bet I have less panic attacks now I don’t have to put up with being bullied and harassed every day.
I am worrying about finding employment though. I have never been without a job before. pale

So happy that you had the courage to get out of what sounds like a terrible work place. Good luck in the hunt for a new job!

I'm happy because I may well be going to see Nick Cave in Manchester in December. Ticket sales start at 9am on Friday and Mr Damnation has a day off so is on phone and internet duties! It would be brilliant if we got tickets as although we do like some of the same bands there are actually very few that we would go and see together! Please keep your fingers crossed! Fireworks
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch
PorcelainPirate

Number of posts : 265

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:42 pm

Following up from my work-related happy post a few days ago, I did my training yesterday and I start the job properly next week. And it's absolutely great! I couldn't hope for nicer workmates, and sipping smoothies all day is never a bad thing either Smile
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:10 pm

I have Nick Cave tickets for 25th November!!! Party So happy that I get to see somebody on my "people to see before I die" list!

The week after I'm off to see the Damned so there is a need for at least four fabulous new outfits and outrageous boots. Goddess help Mr Damnation - he's never been on a stop over gig with me. The five jewellery boxes I need to take with me will horrify him!
Back to top Go down
GWE
Master
Master
GWE

Number of posts : 74

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:19 pm

Yippy!! We are seeing Dr & The Medics tonight Excited Gremlin

Love
GWE
XXX
Back to top Go down
http://www.GothicBrides.co.uk
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:06 am

There are people on when I am! affraid It's a miracle.
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:56 am

Jealous!!!! Both Nick Cave and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds are performing in SF over the next couple weeks but one ticket was the same price as the two tickets for Metal Masters....Wish I could go with ya!

HAH! Just as I started to write this Rab got into the shower and put The Birthday Party on. Perfect timing.
"If this is Heaven I'm bailing out!"

Rats in Paradise cheers
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:50 pm

KittyKat wrote:
Jealous!!!! Both Nick Cave and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds are performing in SF over the next couple weeks but one ticket was the same price as the two tickets for Metal Masters....Wish I could go with ya!

HAH! Just as I started to write this Rab got into the shower and put The Birthday Party on. Perfect timing.
"If this is Heaven I'm bailing out!"

Rats in Paradise cheers

We would love to have you and Rab with us! I just cant wait! The last gig he asked me to accompany him to was "Half Man Half Biscuit" and although they have very clever lyrics I was rather mortified.
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:40 am

I passed my permit test. And I am THRILLED!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Nika
Master
Master
Nika

Number of posts : 103

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:16 am

I made a huge batch of dolmas with my husband! Bat

mmmm.... *drools*
Back to top Go down
Lolita Rose
Master
Master
Lolita Rose

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:38 am

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
I passed my permit test. And I am THRILLED!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Good for you!!! ^^

I remember when I passed my permit test a few months ago. I just barely made it, one more wrong answer and I'd have had to go back and take it again!

I have this guitar class where we basically have a week to learn a song, and Friday we perform it for the rest of the class. Well I'd been working on 'Silver and Cold' by AFI for months! And I finally got to perform it today!!! ^^ I was nervous as usual, but it was fun. The teacher/the rest of the class thought it was a really good performance. (I was doing bass and vocals, with my friend on drums.) The teacher got a recording, but we have to re-record it Tuesday. After having learned/practiced the vocals, I have new respect for Mr.Havok!
Back to top Go down
darkwave_71
Master
Master
darkwave_71

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:19 am

Yay!! The hurricane went ashore west of New Orleans!!!

Glad I didn't have to go stand at the parish line & yell: Happy! - Page 3 Gandalf
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:27 am

had my first 'lap dance'. I had no idea what I was missing. I think I have not lived until now
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:02 pm

Going to the big city to spend some quality time with my old man!
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:45 pm

eyvind wrote:
had my first 'lap dance'. I had no idea what I was missing. I think I have not lived until now
Um, yeah. Great. I'm happy for you, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:49 pm

darkwave_71 wrote:
Glad I didn't have to go stand at the parish line & yell: Happy! - Page 3 Gandalf
Someone actually referred to me as "Gandalf" in the club on Friday. I did point out the more obvious differences (Top-hat not pointy hat, no beard, not wearing robes or a dress of any kind, and oh yes, "Gandalf the Black"?) but he was too chuffed with his own astounding wit.

It was quite amusing later on when I saw he had been barred!
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:49 pm

Maxmordon wrote:
Which 'big city'?
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:20 pm

My sister came for a visit. It's nice now that she isn't all bat shit anymore. And i got most of my house work done. I got everyone laundry finished. So now i have the afternoon free. Doesn't happen often but when it does YAY.

Also I got a friend of mine to go with me to a tattoo convention on the 13th. So now i don't have to go alone.

And wile i was at the eye Dr. for Isabella one of the assistance asked if i was looking for a job. And suggested i apply for the opening they have. It sucks a bit because i was going to redye my hiar pink. But i'm gonna wait and see if anything comes of turning in my app. If i don't get an interview then i will dye it. Other wise it might hold me back from getting the job. So YAY for maybe getting a job.
Back to top Go down
darkwave_71
Master
Master
darkwave_71

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:02 pm

eyvind wrote:

More power to you.
Personally I've had one too.
Great girl, but when it was over all I could think was "hmn...why do I feel like a thirsty guy who was shown a pitcher of water; shown the water poured into a glass; had said glass held up close to me; then had it & the pitcher taken away with the vague promise that, for a few dollars more, I might be shown some ice being dropped into the glass of water?" cyclops
Happy! - Page 3 Thgrindhousetrailerminixi7
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:03 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
Maxmordon wrote:
Which 'big city'?

Caracas... I live in a city with a population of almost half million overshadowed by Caracas (with over 3 million people) and another city with over a million people
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:26 am

darkwave_71 wrote:
eyvind wrote:

More power to you.
Personally I've had one too.
Great girl, but when it was over all I could think was "hmn...why do I feel like a thirsty guy who was shown a pitcher of water; shown the water poured into a glass; had said glass held up close to me; then had it & the pitcher taken away with the vague promise that, for a few dollars more, I might be shown some ice being dropped into the glass of water?" cyclops
Happy! - Page 3 Thgrindhousetrailerminixi7
very good point!

but this girl went ALL the way, if you know what I mean. she did it all, and I was not complaining.

Guys, you really need to experience this!

sorry if I'm unabashadly honest here.
Guys--(of age), you really need to experience this.
get out and do some living, before diving into 'marriage' or a serious relationship.
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:22 pm

eyvind wrote:

very good point!

but this girl went ALL the way, if you know what I mean. she did it all, and I was not complaining.

get out and do some living, before diving into 'marriage' or a serious relationship.

Well unless she took YOU for a ride she didnt do it ALL.
I'm fine with strippers and all that. Mr.Ripp has gone out with the guys a few times and they all went to a club. But really If getting a lap dance is "living" then i would rather be dead.
Back to top Go down
Nika
Master
Master
Nika

Number of posts : 103

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:41 pm

Kasmira wrote:
eyvind wrote:

very good point!

Well unless she took YOU for a ride she didnt do it ALL.
I'm fine with strippers and all that. Mr.Ripp has gone out with the guys a few times and they all went to a club. But really If getting a lap dance is "living" then i would rather be dead.

My boy once got dragged to a strip club for a friends birthday. They made a bit of fun of him, cause he spent the evening in the corner telling the strippers to 'F#@% off!' and was practically on the verge of tears when him came home to me. lol, I don't think I could deal with marrying/dating a guy that spent time at a place like that... and luckily I found a guy that thinks strippers are vile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy!
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next