Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Happy!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
blackorchid
Master
Master

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:32 pm

Taeden, each and every day is a new beginning and the hope that it will be better. Dont wait till New years!! Grab your changes today!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gloomth
Master
Master

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:12 pm

blackorchid wrote:
Taeden, each and every day is a new beginning and the hope that it will be better. Dont wait till New years!! Grab your changes today!!

Do I know you? woops your icon didnt appear and I totally didnt recognize you. man Im out of touch.

Its not about changes at all. Ive never been a procrastinator in that regard. More that 08 has just produced a series of trials and required enormous amounts of energy to survive. Im just hoping all my uphill-ing will pay off. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gloomth.com
endless dark
Master
Master

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:55 pm

Gremlin Chilli Party Party Party

Happy Belated Birthday to Dog Soldier and EHE!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasmira
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:05 pm

My house is now free from the Thanksgiving invasion. We had 20 people here for dinner and then my sister and BIL stayed till yesterday.

Also my new BIL liked his Christmas gift from me. I made him a scarf that looked like a roll of toilet paper. It even had a little brown roll for it to wrap around and everything! He liked it and i though it was funny. Now if i could get everyone's gifts finished i would be good to go.

What's bald, and smelly, snogs kangaroos, wears shoes that don't fit and a bra that's too tight, (and knickers that need a good wash), smokes, drinks, and fights too much for her own good, and at this very moment in time has a mega hangover?................... ......You guessed it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackorchid
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:24 am

I bought my kids a 42" LCD television. WITH MY OWN MONEY!! I paid cash and I am happy and proud.

Now... off to the rant and bitch thread so I can complain about trying to find a place for a 42" LCD television in a decorated living room... arg!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:29 am

I bought Snow White today, I hope lil sis will enjoy it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 764

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:49 pm

blackorchid wrote:
I bought my kids a 42" LCD television. WITH MY OWN MONEY!! I paid cash and I am happy and proud.
So the Mafia Hitwoman job is really working out for you then? That's great!
Laughing

PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:58 pm

I'm geeking out to old episodes of DS9 and eating tomato soup... heaven!
Oh, and the boy brought me flowers home the other night, and it makes me happy whenever I look at them Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasmira
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Last night i scored 87% on the expert setting on Rock Band 2. Totally kicked Mr.Ripp's ass. Life is good!

Also there isn't much better then watching a 3 year old play for half an hour by hitting a plastic shopping bag up in the air. He is so easily amused sometimes.

What's bald, and smelly, snogs kangaroos, wears shoes that don't fit and a bra that's too tight, (and knickers that need a good wash), smokes, drinks, and fights too much for her own good, and at this very moment in time has a mega hangover?................... ......You guessed it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Can I come round and play with your 3 year old?

Kasmira
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:59 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
Can I come round and play with your 3 year old?

Sure! But you have to bring your own shopping bag. And a snack.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nika
Master
Master

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:22 am

Not only did my job allow my husband and I both to go home for the week of Thanksgiving, and get paid, but they'll be doing the same for Christmas as well! All the overtime that we've been putting in just allowed us to buy a 40'' LCD TV. Too bad we have no time to enjoy it though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velvet Spider
Master
Master

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:03 am

I'm happy because today was another 'snow day' off work. Heh, heh... Spider
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/velvet_spider/Arsenic-and-Black-Lace
Taraiha
Witch
Witch

Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:08 pm

Last. Day. of. Term.

Fireworks Drunk Party H/bang

(spot the teacher!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rhomany.org.uk
Kasmira
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Isabella had the day off of school because of ice storms. So we get to make christmas candy. And the ice is melting pretty nicely so we should be able to go out to dinner and then to a friends house for my bday.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PorcelainPirate
Witch
Witch

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:31 pm

Pizza coma! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackorchid
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:32 pm

Just got my vw out of the shop. It only has 2,000 miles, and it was keyed all the way around and the windshield wiper broken off. There was a witness, and I threatened to press charges. The girl brought over 3,500 dollars for the repair. I picked it up today and after paying for the car repair and the car rental I have 500 dollars left!!!!

Oh boy, shopping here I come!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittyKat
Master
Master

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:07 pm

What the hell- did she say why she did it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackorchid
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:28 am

Well yes. I have known her for twenty something years. About 6 months ago, we had our final parting of the ways. Seems everyone in the club we frequent decided to join the blackorchid side of things, even tho I encouraged everyone to remain neutral. She got thrown out on this particular nite for drinking too much, so proceeded to take out her frustration on my brand new car. Unfortunately for her, there were many witnesses, and most importantly one who stuck around while I made out the police report. Voila!!

Man, I guess I sound like I walk on the wild side..... Drunk

Anyway, she has mental issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasmira
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:10 am

Isabella brought her report card tonight. She got 1 A+ and the rest where A's. She even has a 99% in her spelling class. Clearly she got her smarts from Mr.Ripp and the looks from me. We are taking her out to dinner this week to celebrate. I'm pretty sure we are going to have to go to Joe's crab shack lol but that's ok she earned it. Party

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Go Isabella!!

She deserves lots of unnaturally coloured food, loaded with sugar, and drinks that fizz and stain!!

(A good school report for the HTE always earned her a meal of her choice, which was invariably KFC. She never got a report as good as that, though.)

EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:03 pm

blackorchid wrote:
Just got my vw out of the shop. It only has 2,000 miles, and it was keyed all the way around and the windshield wiper broken off. There was a witness, and I threatened to press charges. The girl brought over 3,500 dollars for the repair. I picked it up today and after paying for the car repair and the car rental I have 500 dollars left!!!!

Oh boy, shopping here I come!!
Glad you got your money, plus a tip!

That's the sort of mindless petty vandalism that really pisses me off. The GWE and I haven't owned a single car that hasn't been stolen, broken into, or vandalised; almost invariably by drunken cretins who think it's a laugh.

Kasmira
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:47 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
Go Isabella!!

She deserves lots of unnaturally coloured food, loaded with sugar, and drinks that fizz and stain!!

(A good school report for the HTE always earned her a meal of her choice, which was invariably KFC. She never got a report as good as that, though.)

Ya we only go to Joe's because she likes a frozen drink they make that tastes like a frozen sweet tart. Other wise we would end up at power play (pizza and games/rides) At least at Joe's i can get something to eat that doesnt come in a circle.

I never NEVER got a all A's report card in my life. So i make a pretty big deal about her report cards. So far (granted she is only in the 3rd grade) she has only gotten 1 B and that has been her lowest grade. So if we could just get the reading a bit faster (they have timed reading tests) and get her to stop the compulsive constant blinking (she wears glasses to help correct blinking) then she would be crazy good at school.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:51 pm

It sounds to me like she is already "crazy good", and if you said anything otherwise to her for coming home with a single solitary "B" then I will personally come round to your house and make you wear a candy pink clown outfit whilst you apologise to her for your severity!!

Kasmira
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:41 pm

^^ lol no we where happy with the B too. She was a bit upset about it though. We make a big deal about her being smart and working hard at school.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy!   

Back to top Go down

Happy!
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next