GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Happy!

Go down 
+21
blackorchid
endless dark
Morella
gloomth
Symmentha
darkwave_71
Lolita Rose
KittyKat
Anthropomorphic
eyvind
PorcelainPirate
MoonRaven
Maxmordon
Taraiha
Nika
Ginger_Snaps
EvilHippyEmperor
Akasha'sMistake
GWE
helen damnation
Kasmira
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:45 am

Exactly! You can be famous in your time, but the time itself is the ultimate taste of importance and Mr. Anderson's legacy obviously is one of quality entertainment. I mean, for a moment I was scared that they may not disarm the bomb attached to the jet on time!
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:59 am

Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:30 am

eyvind wrote:
You can say that again.
Back to top Go down
gloomth
Master
Master
gloomth

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:57 am

Im about 60% through the mind numbing photoshop work to produce the printed catalogue for workies.
Ive been putting this off for ages because I HATE photoshop.

Maybe if I chug some more diet coke Ill finish it before midnight Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.gloomth.com
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:42 pm

gloomth wrote:
Im about 60% through the mind numbing photoshop work to produce the printed catalogue for workies.

Do we get a sneak peek?
Back to top Go down
gloomth
Master
Master
gloomth

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:22 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
gloomth wrote:

Do we get a sneak peek?

Its not very exciting honestly. We're doing a couple of shows in the coming months and we have a lot of pieces that are custom made for people so I want to have pictures/pricing as well as one of the items at the event to show people. The pages basically look like the website pages without a navigation bar.

Im hoping to do a nice formal printed catalogue after the holidays. That one I will definitely have sneak previews for!
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

Number of posts : 130

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 3:41 am

>"I'm back, after not being able to get on for days! "

god I am soo glad for Friends. they make life worth living Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morella
Master
Master

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:30 pm

I'm going to Massachusetts for a few weeks on Sunday. Seeing my old friends again, meeting with my profs for grad school recommendations, going clubbing (finally!), doing a photoshoot. AKA my life as it used to be, or at least the semblance of it.
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:57 pm

I feel so fulfilled today, I just woke up 20 minutes ago; mom called me (she is an attorney) and told me she had a woman from British Guyana whom didn't spoke any Spanish, and guess who was the translator!
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:23 pm

Summer's finally been broken! We got the first rain of the season and the world around me smells soooo good right now.
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:26 pm

KittyKat wrote:
Summer's finally been broken! We got the first rain of the season and the world around me smells soooo good right now.

Oh, I adore the smell of rain...

How exactly is the weather thing in California? Here, for example, we have rain season from May to November and dry season from November to May
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:32 pm

Well California being the size that it is can have a multitude of climates. Those that live in the mountains have weather completely different from those that live on the coast. Unfortunately I live in the center of the central valley- the elbow of the state if you will- where we have two seasons: Summer and Winter. Summer lasts from Mid March to Late September early October and can range all over the bored from low 80's to 110.

I really can't wait to move somewhere with actual seasons.
Back to top Go down
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:38 pm

Yep, central valley sounds alot like the moutain-coast region weather here (where I live)

Though we also have several types of weathers from the rain forest to the snowy Andes...

this reminded me how for Christmas I always asked for snow! good times...
Back to top Go down
Morella
Master
Master

Number of posts : 51

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:11 pm

Just got back from WMass. As much as I left in a hurry this time too, I have a sense of closure this time around. In a way I needed to feel the way I did-- like I was not a total stranger but not really part of it the way I used to be-- in order to let go. This part of my life can rest, and I can move on. The last time I left it was at my graduation about to brain my biological birthgiver on a sidewalk grate with a steel-toed boot. And I never really got to say goodbye or make peace with things. I think I've done that now, and I can get up and go with my life. Even if there's a chance I'm not going to make it that far.
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:42 am

So I'm going to go spread a little anarchy and get some much needed angst out. ...All I'm saying is I've been spray painting 'No' on sticker paper the past hour or so and it's going to some good use. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:50 am

Be sneaky bb and have fun!
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Bah, I ended up giving the stickers to the couple I was going to rampage with (lesbian couple- meant a lot to them to do it). I wasn't feelig good and I started to think that it was kind of pointless. It wasn't going to change anyone's mind and would do more to piss them off and vote yes in the long run. Damn it- I must be getting old. At least I got to aid and abet someone elses anarchy.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
Master
Master
endless dark

Number of posts : 86

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:11 pm

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Happy! - Page 5 Hallow10
Back to top Go down
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch
Akasha'sMistake

Number of posts : 265

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:02 am

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE~!

Bat Skull Heart Moony Bat
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
Mod
Mod
helen damnation

Number of posts : 168

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:28 am

I'm very happy tonight because my Mother-in-law is recovering at long last.

She has been in hospital for over two weeks with severe pancreatitis caused by gall stones. She's been in Intensive Care and had to be fed via a tube but now she is feeling much better in herself and smiling again. Goddess bless our NHS! The nurses can never ever be paid enough for the dedicated and compassionate job they do Smile
Back to top Go down
Nika
Master
Master
Nika

Number of posts : 103

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:44 pm

So both my husband and I got the prmotions we wanted at our job! not only is it a pay increase, but we get full benefits, and better health/vision/dental insurance. We get to start our 401(k) soon too! Yay! Grown up stuff! Lol.

But yeah, my job rocks, I love it, and now it's even better!
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:08 pm

Congratulations Nika!!

Party at your place, then?
Party
Back to top Go down
Nika
Master
Master
Nika

Number of posts : 103

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:38 am

so yeah... after the promotion, things only got better! Got another mini-promotion for both my hubby and me. already! And job perks just even better! *evil genius laughter*
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Master
Master
KittyKat

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:28 pm

Simple things in life make me happy...
Rab bought me a couple aquatic frogs I've really been wanting for our fish tank. They absolutely fascinate me.
We've been using our fireplace every night. Nothing like curling up on my lush fake fur rug with a blanket and some pillows to read by the fire.
And I haven't been able to separate myself from my new Ipod.
Back to top Go down
gloomth
Master
Master
gloomth

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:28 pm

Its almost 2009.

2008 has been a hideously stressful, difficult, frustrating year and I am really hoping that 09 is going to be the opposite.
Smile!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy!   Happy! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy!
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next