GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Scottish Goths

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stone.digital
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Scottish Goths Empty
PostSubject: Scottish Goths   Scottish Goths I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:47 am

Any Goths in Scotland (Male & Female) interested in some casual modelling work?
I am a scottish based photographer and love to photograph landscape on a theme (ruins/castles/ old mansion houses etc).
If anyone is interested, please get in touch.
Back to top Go down
nsanelilmunky
Master
Master
nsanelilmunky

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Scottish Goths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Goths   Scottish Goths I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:19 am

Wow. So you went from Dark Realms to here to spam us with your business without any other type of introduction?
People are not that stupid.

Scottish Goths Spam
Back to top Go down
stone.digital
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Scottish Goths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Goths   Scottish Goths I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:15 am

As I stated in DR

Not SPAM - merely a request, after a recommendation of two forums by a friend (and model) of mine.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Scottish Goths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Goths   Scottish Goths I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Now then Munky my dear, play nicely.

That said, Mr Digital: why don't you prove to us that you are not a spammer, by joining in with a few of the discussions around the boards, and giving us a chance to get to know you.
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

Scottish Goths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Goths   Scottish Goths I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Ya munky he already said it was NOT spam. So nener nener nener Razz

Just some random dude, using that first (and second) post first impression maker to show us what he is all about. See he could have said Hi bla bla bla i take pictures bla bla bla puppys bla bla bla baked ham bla bla bla. But rather then fill our heads with social information he got right down to the point.

I luv a man with a point...........

Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764

Scottish Goths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Goths   Scottish Goths I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:40 pm

Absolutely, my young apprentice.
Brevity is the soul of wit, as they say.

Nonetheless I am sure Mr Digital has realised that these boards exist purely as a focus for social interaction, and is merely taking a day or so to compose his thoughts before sharing his opinions in some of the other topics on these boards. An astute young gentleman such as him has surely realised that time spent getting to know us, and allowing us to get to know him will not only be a pleasure in itself, but will also encourage any members we might have in Scotland to view his request in a more favourable light.

Stone Digital, the floor is yours...
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Master
Master
Apocalypse

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Scottish Goths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Goths   Scottish Goths I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:19 pm

Stone.Digital, It's not too likely you'll find someone here that is close enough to help you out with your photography, but you might do better with an ad on a college campus or though some of the modeling forums available.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/apocalypsenotquiteyet
Sponsored content

Scottish Goths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Goths   Scottish Goths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scottish Goths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GothicRefuge :: The world in general :: Introductions.-
Jump to: