GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

The Twisted Cherry Ball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dunkrez
Master
Master

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-25

The Twisted Cherry Ball Empty
PostSubject: The Twisted Cherry Ball   The Twisted Cherry Ball I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Hello.

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm dunk. Read below and you will understand the nature of my post. I have been quite busy...

The Twisted Cherry Ball by dunk rez & The Twisted Cherry Sonics is now available for download at :

http://www.mp3.com/albums/20157436/summary.html?tag=albums;img&om_act=convert&om_clk=artalb

It has been 5 years in the making and has been a labour of love and obsession. It's intended as a journey album and covers a hell of a lot of ground. It beings quite normally, but as the twisted love affair develops throughout the album the characters involved start to change in a tragic way. I hope you enjoy listening as much as I have enjoyed making it.

Well, I'm off for a cup of tea now that's done with.

Peace and Love and Spiders,

d.rez
Back to top Go down
dunkrez
Master
Master

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Hmmmm   The Twisted Cherry Ball I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Not really a spammer, more an alternative musician with an album he's been working on for 5 years!

d.rez
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The Twisted Cherry Ball   The Twisted Cherry Ball I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:24 pm

The "Spammer" status is allocated to anyone with less than ten posts. Stick around and prove it wrong!

Amor, Pax et Bananas
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The Twisted Cherry Ball   The Twisted Cherry Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:40 am

Hmm. Initial post promoting your own CD. Second post protesting you aren't a spammer. Silence thereafter.

Why do I start to get suspicious?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twisted Cherry Ball   The Twisted Cherry Ball I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twisted Cherry Ball
Page 1 of 1