GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

The Mathematics of War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gomez
Witch
Witch
Gomez

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The Mathematics of War Empty
PostSubject: The Mathematics of War   The Mathematics of War I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:20 am

Okay, this is absolutely amazing! If you're not a mad scientist, just smile and not and wait for it. Even if you don't understand the equations (though I imagine many here will) you will still find the findings ... well, see for yourself:

This is truly groundbreaking! Further analysis of the fragmentation index could yield amazing results.

Obviously, the information could be used by anyone, so that could be a bad thing in the end, I suppose, but it would tend to slow fanaticism and random violence as the information mostly tells us how to combat insurgency.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorteapots.com

The Mathematics of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GothicRefuge :: Stuff and nonsense :: Politics-
Jump to: