GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Moonlight Season 1 on DVD - January 20

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkwave_71
Master
Master
darkwave_71

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Moonlight Season 1 on DVD - January 20 Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Season 1 on DVD - January 20   Moonlight Season 1 on DVD - January 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:26 pm

Not quite the satisfactory end that some might have wanted but given that, for a while, the idea of there even being a Season 1 on DVD was yanked by CBS...hell at least those of us who loved the show will have a momento. Plus I'll finally get to see Episode 2, which I missed.

Hate to say it but it looks like the DVD's release is just CBS's way to cash in on the Twilight craze.
Eh, whatever! If anything it'll make 'em look like a bigger bunch of bozos for cancelling the show to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Revenant
Master
Master
Revenant

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Moonlight Season 1 on DVD - January 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Season 1 on DVD - January 20   Moonlight Season 1 on DVD - January 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:36 pm

I'll just be glad to finally see the whole thing. I didn't discover the show til about half way through, so I missed most of it.
Back to top Go down

Moonlight Season 1 on DVD - January 20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GothicRefuge :: The world in general :: Happy thread-
Jump to: