Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Kat and London

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Kat and London   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:37 pm

helen damnation wrote:
No Crying or Very sad

I just can't begin to imagine the pain Kat and Rab are feeling

Sometimes life is just so fucking unfair

^I second that. Fucking unfair, indeed. No

Kas, please let Kat and Rabbit know that we are thinking of them , and send them our love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen damnation
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Kat and London   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:44 pm

Kas, please let Kat and Rabbit know that we are thinking of them , and send them our love.

Please do

Back to top Go down
View user profile
angeluk3
Master
Master

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Kat and London   Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Just seen this thread as i haven't been on for a while.
It is so sad to hear the news that poor London has passed away and i can't even imagine what her parent's are going through but my thoughts are with them.
No Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.illwillpress.com
Symmentha
Master
Master

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Kat and London   Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:51 pm

Its so hard to think of words to express how this makes me feel. I cant even imagine what Kat and Rabbit are going through.. please let them know Im thinking of them. To put it simply, this sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittyKat
Master
Master

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Kat and London   Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:28 pm

I decided to slowly rejoin society (as I hide in my house and play on the computer?) I've missed you guys and..well thank you. It really means a lot to know I had a ton of support!

I'm doing ok. I'm feeling better- getting stronger every day. I had to basically re-learn to breath from step 1 and learn to walk again from step 1. It's amazing how you take things for granted till you can't do it anymore. Now I gimp like a cowboy whos fallen off one to many horses but I don't have to use the walker anymore which is a huge mental ego boost.

Losing London has been hard but we know she's better off and Karma will send her back to us. IN a way London actually saved my life. I had gone to urgentcare and the Dr there spent two minutes int eh room with me and told me it was the flu so I should go home, take tylonal and rest. If it hadn't been for the fact that I noticed bleeding when I went to the bathroom I never would have gone to the emergency room.

I had contracted a staph infection that was taking out my system and roving between London and Myself. Within an hour of being admitted to the hospital all hell broke lose. They were able to find tares in the sack from my uterine walls which was causing the bleeding. I hadn't been able to breath well for several days- I was down to 10% lung compacty. I had pneumonia in one lung and the other was collapsing. During the process of giving birth I started to bleed out and had to have three blood transfusions. They almost lost me several times during the whole process. I had woken up that morning with horrible hip pain to where I could barely walk- they finally came to the conclusion after numerous tests and scans that my body was starting to stretch due to the pregnancy and contorted the muscle. While in the hospital I could hardly move, couldn't roll over, couldn't even move the leg and certainly couldn't walk. Didn't help that I had a chest tube stuck in my other side sucking out goo from my lungs and keeping air out of my chest cavity so my lung would reinflate. Gods- I look at this and realize how much of a mess I was. LOL- at least during my two week stay at the hospital my eyebrows never came off- I should write to the cosmetics company and congratulate them.

They still don't know how I contracted the staph infection which is scary and makes me slightly paranoid but I don't expect to be wearing Kleenex boxes on my feet anytime soon. Just taking it one day at a time, which I have a lot of since I can't go back to work till Mid-September.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Kat and London   Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:38 pm

Glad to know that you are alive and kicking, Kat. People from both forums were worried about you... is nice to see you how good you and Rabbit are overcoming this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittyKat
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Kat and London   Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:42 pm

That's the great thing about us, everything we go through just makes us a stronger couple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GWE
Master
Master

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Kat and London   Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:45 pm

Awww Our brave Kat, sending even more ((((HUGS))).
Thank you for joining us and letting us know how you are, if you want to scream and shout about things, we will all be here to support you.

I love you

Love
GWE
XXXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.GothicBrides.co.uk
KittyKat
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Kat and London   Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:33 am

They have me on enough zoloft that screaming and shouting isn't really an option. I'm a very happy kitty with my blue pills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasmira
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Kat and London   Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:39 am

My Kitty! YAY

What's bald, and smelly, snogs kangaroos, wears shoes that don't fit and a bra that's too tight, (and knickers that need a good wash), smokes, drinks, and fights too much for her own good, and at this very moment in time has a mega hangover?................... ......You guessed it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: Kat and London   Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:50 am

Still a complete joy and taking things in stride, even after all you have been through... I really don't know how you do it -- you are one strong-ass warrior, Kat. I'm so glad to hear you are doing better now... I know we all here (and at the other board) have been praying and thinking of you. And really... freakin' be a hermit at your computer for a while. I can't think of anyone who deserves the bedrest more. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat and London   

Back to top Go down

Kat and London
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2