GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Death In Bloom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
semyaza
Master
Master

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Death In Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Death In Bloom   Death In Bloom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:23 am

Dare I suggest.....

http://www.deathinbloom.com

It has a rather established forum, but we are now creating an online gothic magazine...with emphasis on GOTHIC.

We're working on design and adding content at this moment. Take a look around if you so desire.

I'm also looking for suggestions and submissions as well, because I want it to be community-oriented.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Death In Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death In Bloom   Death In Bloom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:40 am

Right, that's it: I'm banning you for advertising your competing forum on here...
Wink
Back to top Go down
semyaza
Master
Master

Death In Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death In Bloom   Death In Bloom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:44 am

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
Right, that's it: I'm banning you for advertising your competing forum on here...
Wink

Not advertising my forum, actually. I am advertising my entire website. It just so happens the forum came first and was the original GB refuge for the lot of which which were booted by Parrish. It's just been lately I decided to utilize the rest of my domain and turn it into an online "magazine" of sorts. So far, I'm doing all the work on it (though my daughter did help with some design elements), so it's a bit slow getting fully ramped up and ready for public consumption.

Like I said though: I mean for it to be community-based. That means anyone who wants to submit content is more than welcome to.

If you wish to ban me, that's your prerogative. I can handle it, obviously! tongue
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Number of posts : 324

Death In Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death In Bloom   Death In Bloom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:51 am

NO I and my pointy boots will not allow any banning of Sem! LOL
I enjoy him in a most pleasing and innocent way and insist that he remain to amuse me.
Cool
Back to top Go down
semyaza
Master
Master

Death In Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death In Bloom   Death In Bloom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:38 am

Kasmira wrote:
I enjoy him in a most pleasing and innocent way and insist that he remain to amuse me.
Cool

My dear Kas...have I told you lately how much you rock? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Death In Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death In Bloom   Death In Bloom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:48 am

Well a girl can never get to many complements. Wink
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764

Death In Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death In Bloom   Death In Bloom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:56 pm

Kasmira wrote:
Cool
OK, but he's your pet. You'll have to feed him, exercise him, and clean up any little 'accidents'...
Back to top Go down
semyaza
Master
Master

Death In Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death In Bloom   Death In Bloom I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:31 am

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
Kasmira wrote:
Cool
OK, but he's your pet. You'll have to feed him, exercise him, and clean up any little 'accidents'...

Speaking of accidents...... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kasmira
Mod
Mod
Kasmira

Death In Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death In Bloom   Death In Bloom I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:39 am

semyaza wrote:

You know if your gonna do that in public I'm going to have to punish you.

Death In Bloom Punish
Back to top Go down
semyaza
Master
Master

Death In Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death In Bloom   Death In Bloom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:41 am

Kasmira wrote:
semyaza wrote:

You know if your gonna do that in public I'm going to have to punish you.

Death In Bloom Punish

Don't encourage me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death In Bloom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death In Bloom   Death In Bloom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death In Bloom
Page 1 of 1