GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Halloween Time

Go down 
+4
Taraiha
Arkhum
Apocalypse
eyvind
8 posters
AuthorMessage
eyvind
Master
Master

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Its Halloween Time at Disneyland.
September 26 thru November 2. it seems like it should be longer!
god I love this time of year- all the orange and black everywhere, pumpkins, ghostssss! hopefully the Haunted Mansion will have changed to the 'Holiday Haunted Mansion' with Nightmare Before Christmas garb...

I love this time of year! and it doesn't have to end! I think it should go on through thanksgiving! what do you think??
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Master
Master
Apocalypse

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:51 am

The opening of the Nightmare Before Christmas version of the haunted mansion starts tomorrow in fact.

http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal-blog/index.php/haunted-mansion-reop-2841/

In addition to Disneyland's events, Knott's Scary Farm will be starting up this Thursday too. Usually you never pay full price for it. There is always a coupon for 10 or 15 dollars off at a Carl's Jr. or Burger King.

http://www.knotts.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/apocalypsenotquiteyet
Arkhum
Master
Master
Arkhum

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:51 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Due to circumstances this will be the first year I will not be able to celebrate Sowen. It saddens me that I just do not have the funds to do my beloved holiday justice. BUT on the bright side for my kids I will still take them out.

ALL HAIL HALLOWS EVE !!!!!!!!!

Halloween Time 18090210
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:31 am

sorry to hear that Arkhum. but it seems like there are many ways to celebrate on a budget! cheap decorations, just lots of black and orange, is my favorite! i guess it all depends on the time you have to be creative, and all....

(no pumpkin emoticon?, dammit!)

Bat
Back to top Go down
Arkhum
Master
Master
Arkhum

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:06 am

I just noticed how it sounded as I wrote, "I will be taking my children out". ................lmao.....not in a postal sort of way but you understand. hopefully.
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:17 am

I love everything about Halloween this time of year, i wish the weather around here would be more like real Fall.

Last edited by eyvind on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taraiha
Witch
Witch
Taraiha

Number of posts : 332

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:10 pm

I just found the perfect combination of Halloween and geek...

Wibbley Wobbley Timey Wimey Pumkin Carving Thud
Back to top Go down
http://rhomany.org.uk
eyvind
Master
Master

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:47 pm

Went to 'Halloween Time' last night at Disneyland. it was _packed_! The line to ride the Holiday Haunted Mansion was the longest I have ever waited for, including Bats Day Laughing

The decorations were... lots of Orange, red, black... Lots of Pumpkins and Jack-O-Lanterns on Main Street, and the Mexican 'Day Of The Dead' over in Frontierland by Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

But overall, it was over-hyped and over-rated,. but I had a good time as usual.
Always love riding Pirates Of The Caribbean Cool\

the Holiday Haunted Mansion has a couple new things...I love the 'Gingerbread Coffin' in the ballroom sequence and the colors in the attic...

Cool
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Master
Master
Ginger_Snaps

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:29 am

Dang, if only I lived closer. Hell, this doesn't mean I can't have my own Halloween fun. I plan on going to school dressed as a lycanthrope in transition.
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Master
Master

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:49 am

.. and this is the time of year I get sad that we dont celebrate Halloween in Australia. This is the first year Ive been old enough to go out so hopefully one of the pubs will have a theme night. Thats the best we are going to get. And Ill probably have to work.
Back to top Go down
eyvind
Master
Master

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:48 am

it sounds like as much fun.
Back to top Go down
Gomez
Witch
Witch
Gomez

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:22 am

Happy Halloween! I can't believe I was the first to say it! I'm guessing you're all out getting down. I had to come home early from partying to put the kiddies to bed. Max was a way cute Mighty Mouse. I'll get you all pictures of stuffs as soon as I get them. Any of you got pics yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorteapots.com
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch
Maxmordon

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:02 am

Symmentha wrote:
.. and this is the time of year I get sad that we dont celebrate Halloween in Australia. This is the first year Ive been old enough to go out so hopefully one of the pubs will have a theme night. Thats the best we are going to get. And Ill probably have to work.

Too late to join to join to the Halloween wish club?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Time   Halloween Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Time
Page 1 of 1