GothicRefuge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Tropical storm Hanna????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackorchid
Master
Master
blackorchid

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Tropical storm Hanna???? Empty
PostSubject: Tropical storm Hanna????   Tropical storm Hanna???? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:11 pm

Ok. I am ticked. Ever noticed how the weather people try to always paint the worse case scenerio when it comes to storms, snow, heat, just whatever? Well, here I am, at the very moment watching Hanna approach our area. She will be here in about an hour. This morning has merely been a bit windy and scattered rain. However, according to our local weather media..... we should all be in shelters. They are even doing around the clock broadcasting, thus knocking off any chance of watching Saturday morning cartoons!! Evil or Very Mad Not cool.

I realize this is mostly about ratings, but comeon. When a storm is dangerous it is one thing, but when it is merely a bit of rain, why the big deal? I am sick of the media and their shenanigans.

Double that for the way they biasly cover the Presidential elections. Arrrrrrg!!! They make you nuts.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod
EvilHippyEmperor

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Tropical storm Hanna???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tropical storm Hanna????   Tropical storm Hanna???? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:42 pm

No Saturday morning cartoons!! Shocked

Surely that does count as a disaster?
No
Back to top Go down

Tropical storm Hanna????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GothicRefuge :: Movies, media and music :: Media-
Jump to: