Gothic refuge a place for goths.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of GothicRefuge on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

'GIRLY' MOOD

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyKat
Master
Master

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:56 am

Bareback riding Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gomez
Witch
Witch

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:06 am

KittyKat wrote:
You creatures are so odd.

I really don't identify with guys much, which leads to much confusion for some reason.

See, I'm flaming straight, but I don't get the football thing. Football's an okay sport and all, I played it once or twice, but I don't get "the football thing." I don't like the taste of beer, and I don't understand jealousy at all.

So I'm not very "masculine" in the modern sense of the word, but I'm extremely heterosexual, and some people can't cope with that.

To which, obviously, I say, "Okay. Whatever."

The thing is I'm VERY masculine in the 19th century sense of the word...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.collectorteapots.com
Kasmira
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:27 am

Gomez wrote:
and I don't understand jealousy at all.

Jealousy is for amateurs......... blowtorches are for professionals. Very Happy

What's bald, and smelly, snogs kangaroos, wears shoes that don't fit and a bra that's too tight, (and knickers that need a good wash), smokes, drinks, and fights too much for her own good, and at this very moment in time has a mega hangover?................... ......You guessed it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittyKat
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:50 pm

Kas- I wuv wu.... Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 764

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:43 pm

KittyKat wrote:
Kas- I wuv wu.... Heart
Where's the "throwing up smiley"?

Next thing you know it'll be all group hugs and touchy-feely nonsense!

Bah!
Mad

Maxmordon
Witch
Witch

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:48 pm

Gomez wrote:
EvilHippyEmperor wrote:

Gomez wrote:
There are exceptions, of course. Some girls just look awesome and that's that. (Porcelain Pirate, can I be your stalker?)
Excuse me, there IS a queue, you know...

Oh, I'm aware. Just trying to get in it is all.

Rats! Late as usual...

While I am mostly attracted to women, I can't deny I have felt cautivated by the beauty of some men (usually quite feminine) didn't the Greeks believed that we all were essentially bisexual, but just that some people prefered a gender over another? can't check out that, though; I think I may have read it in Wikipedia

And yes, females can be more open on the topics of feelings while is considered that men most "hold it up"... also there is the point of clothings and fashion. While women can pretty much wear any item of clothing, not the same thing is for men generally... it's more on the traditional roles, I think. Women are traditionally seen as mothers, lovers and I can't remember the third one but I am going to say nurtures while men are fathers, providers and proctectors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasmira
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:50 pm

EvilHippyEmperor wrote:
KittyKat wrote:
Kas- I wuv wu.... Heart
Where's the "throwing up smiley"?

Next thing you know it'll be all group hugs and touchy-feely nonsense!

Bah!
Mad

OH EHE we wuv wu tu

and here you go.

What's bald, and smelly, snogs kangaroos, wears shoes that don't fit and a bra that's too tight, (and knickers that need a good wash), smokes, drinks, and fights too much for her own good, and at this very moment in time has a mega hangover?................... ......You guessed it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:11 pm

No wuv tu mee? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:18 pm

Maxmordon wrote:
didn't the Greeks believed that we all were essentially bisexual, but just that some people prefered a gender over another?
There is a saying that "The gods do not cast their figures from either pure lead or pure gold, but each is a mixture of the two."
It was primarily referring to virtue, meaning that no person is either completely good or completely evil, but it seems to me that it applies to a great many traits that make up a person's personality.

Why are so many people determined to make sexuality a black-and-white issue? (Or even a black-and-white-and-one-shade-of-grey issue?)

To dust off my favourite Captain Jack Harkness quote: "You people and your quaint little categories."
Smile

EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:20 pm

Maxmordon wrote:
No wuv tu mee? Sad
Nope, sod off.

Wink

eyvind
Master
Master

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:35 am

"Morella wrote:
I used to be a big lesbo until I hit the club scene and found that the men were prettier than 3/4 of the women I was around every day.
Women: more aesthetically pleasing than men, half the time make better lovers, but are 100X more tedious than men to be around constantly.
Agreed wholeheartedly."

Me wuv you

I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:00 am

Well, Now I am becoming a fan of this sci-fi show Firefly, I am watching some episodes online and while searching around I found a blog commenting about how Firefly was sexist and Joss Whedon was, like all men, a rapist and women who liked where brainwashed victims of the phallocracy... doesn't bother me the opinion of a single wacko in Australia but was bothered me was how many blogs and groups and organizations with meetings agreed along other things that men were no more than a dog, should be castrated or women should live apart since men imprisons them, rape them and brainwash them to think that heterosexual sex is not rape...

I honestly feel heavily offended by this. This is not just offensive for men, this is offensive for women too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gomez
Witch
Witch

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:36 am

I find it offensive as you do, believe me, but I've been aware of it long enough to have already spent my rage.

You can't change the minds of the closed-minded my definition, and I can take some solace in knowing that these wackos are in the infinitesimal minority. They've banded together thanks to the WWW, sure, but they're still few and far between. The vast majority of women I know are happily married, and openly admit how much they love being "dominated and raped" by their beloved husbands on a regular basis.

My wife certainly does.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:52 pm

Maxmordon wrote:
groups and organizations with meetings agreed along other things that men were no more than a dog, should be castrated or women should live apart
Where are they expecting the next generation of liberated women to come from?

KittyKat
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:29 pm

When men stop talking about women as if they were objects to fulfill their sexual needs and having to live only for their beck and call, then woman will stop talking about how men have major issues and need a little help with surgical removal.

Seems like it will go on awhile more then, hmm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxmordon
Witch
Witch

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:05 pm

KittyKat wrote:
When men stop talking about women as if they were objects to fulfill their sexual needs and having to live only for their beck and call, then woman will stop talking about how men have major issues and need a little help with surgical removal.

Seems like we have a Catch-22 situation...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akasha'sMistake
Witch
Witch

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:11 am

KittyKat wrote:

Unfortunately... she speaks the truth. As long as men insist on acting like animals, women will be pulling Lorena Bobbitt's. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gomez
Witch
Witch

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:37 am

Akasha'sMistake wrote:
KittyKat wrote:

Unfortunately... she speaks the truth. As long as men insist on acting like animals, women will be pulling Lorena Bobbitt's. Suspect

I do?

Pardon me, but perhaps that brush is a bit wide.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:08 pm

KittyKat wrote:
When men stop talking about women as if they were objects to fulfill their sexual needs
Hey, you cook as well!
Twisted Evil

(Before you shout too much, ask the GWE who does all the cooking in the Imperial Palace. Wink )

EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:11 pm

Gomez wrote:
Akasha'sMistake wrote:
KittyKat wrote:

I do?

Pardon me, but perhaps that brush is a bit wide.
But Mrs Gomez has not been reaching for the carving knife, and Rabbit is still intact.

I think the ladies were no more suggesting that all men are misogynistic than they were suggesting all women are raving feminist man-haters. As long as the one (either one) exists, then so will the other, but that does not mean that the whole population falls into that category.

Kasmira
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:50 pm

Sadly i think that most of the men who treat women like servants and sex toys are raised BY WOMEN to behave that way. Men don't grow up perfect gentlemen only to hit manhood and turn into raving jackasses. Sadly they are taught how to behave wile growing up. And when mama doesn't teach Johny boy to take care of him self cuz Mama will do it then he is going to expect his girlfriend/wife to do the same. So i don't think it's fair to simply slap all the blame on the men.

On the other hand I think the Fanatic man haters are just stupid. I come from a very bad background when it comes to men VERY BAD. And i don't hate men. I took the time to deal with MY issues rather then force them on the penis population and learned to deal. Then found a great guy and worked on a relationship. It took work and time but was worth it in the end (mostly lol). So these kind of women really make me madder then the guys that act like asshats.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gomez
Witch
Witch

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:50 am

Kasmira wrote:
I took the time to deal with MY issues rather then force them on the penis population and learned to deal.

See, I think you hit the nail on the head there. Idiots have reasons for being idiots, I don't deny. However, that does not negate the fact that idiots choose to continue being idiots and that's the part that's unacceptable.

What I hate about ass-clowns of any gender/race/religion/whatever is that there are so many that never took the time to look in a metaphysical mirror at themselves and say, "Do I like who I am? Is this who I should be?"

Everyone who takes the time to examine themselves (high-five, Kasmira) ultimately becomes who they should be. It boggles my mind that some never even think to ask the question.
Back to top Go down
Gomez
Witch
Witch

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:26 am

This was posted at The Dark Realm a while back, but I just saw it, and thought it relevant.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/05/russian-judge-rules-sexua_n_117071.html

Wow.

Just wow.
Back to top Go down
EvilHippyEmperor
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:57 pm

Gomez wrote:
This was posted at The Dark Realm a while back, but I just saw it, and thought it relevant.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/05/russian-judge-rules-sexua_n_117071.html

Wow.

Just wow.
Kas, get yer kit off...

*Morbid Doll*
Master
Master

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:10 am

Gomez wrote:
EvilHippyEmperor wrote:

Gomez wrote:
There are exceptions, of course. Some girls just look awesome and that's that. (Porcelain Pirate, can I be your stalker?)
Excuse me, there IS a queue, you know...

Oh, I'm aware. Just trying to get in it is all.

Can I stalk her too? albino

lol, I love men. But I prefer androgynous men. I hate the whole male stereotype and I like a man in corset and skirts. I love you
And like many girls said before moi, female beauty is something I can not stop admiring. I like some women. But I think I never have been sexually attracted to one.
Bit confusing?
Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'GIRLY' MOOD   

Back to top Go down

'GIRLY' MOOD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next